Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sent a full roast joint down last night. Is Doireann completely incapable of cooking? They could have dropped her down a bag of shopping and let her get on with it..
Half of it is just for show for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Brian Kennedy sketch was hilarious I thought...hes bad humoured anyway which made it funnier..
The hotel one was very slapstick,I cant understand how she didnt click on at the end when he told her over the phone?😂😂God love her I actually think she was a bit slow.....

She sent a full roast joint down last night. Is Doireann completely incapable of cooking? They could have dropped her down a bag of shopping and let her get on with it..
I dunno, I think it's just typical Irish Mammy. When my household was in isolation, the amount of food we got dropped to the door from both sets of parents. Am I capable of cooking, 100%, still graciously accepted the food though! 😊

Reactions: 8
They’re very much still in the spoilt by mom and dad stages of their lives. The scales haven’t tipped for them yet where you get older and tend to want to give your parents a bit of a break and not have them running around after you, and want to help them out more. God help them if anything ever happens to Claire or Eugene. They are absolutely mollycoddled and depend on them for a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re very much still in the spoilt by mom and dad stages of their lives. The scales haven’t tipped for them yet where you get older and tend to want to give your parents a bit of a break and not have them running around after you, and want to help them out more. God help them if anything ever happens to Claire or Eugene. They are absolutely mollycoddled and depend on them for a lot.
She doesn't even appear to be sick with it, she just literally has to isolate. Still able to dress up and put makeup on and drink so I don't see why she can't cook for herself or paddy could.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't believe I'm sticking up for them 🤣 but in fairness Clare will have had the meals planned out for the few days over Christmas: Doireann and whatshisname will have had their names in the pot anyway, and they're isolating only a few minutes down the road. I think it's perfectly natural and sensible to just include them in the main meals, especially considering most of the shops are only reopening with a decent selection today after the Bank Holiday etc. Anything after today is a bit much though: drop them some shopping and leave them to it!
anyway, Clare is the Supermom type, she'll be absolutely revelling in having the opportunity to spoil her "babies" and of course have it all documented on social media.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Doireann seems very spoilt by the parents. Clare obviously has nothing better to be doing.
Doireann can’t even make toast and she is heading towards 30.

I can't believe I'm sticking up for them 🤣 but in fairness Clare will have had the meals planned out for the few days over Christmas: Doireann and whatshisname will have had their names in the pot anyway, and they're isolating only a few minutes down the road. I think it's perfectly natural and sensible to just include them in the main meals, especially considering most of the shops are only reopening with a decent selection today after the Bank Holiday etc. Anything after today is a bit much though: drop them some shopping and leave them to it!
anyway, Clare is the Supermom type, she'll be absolutely revelling in having the opportunity to spoil her "babies" and of course have it all documented on social media.
Not at all.. doireann can’t cook for her life..

Clare doesn't work doesn't she? Still seems very wrapped up in her adult kids.

If your mammy can't be a mammy over Christmas then when can she be?! Leave them at it! I know my mam would have done the same!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I caught the end of it while I wait for Eastenders on +1 she really wasn’t impressed. I’m assuming with GDPR rules she will have had to authorise the use of the recording on tv. Hopefully she made them pay her
That’s not exactly how that works ..

Reactions: 1
If your mammy can't be a mammy over Christmas then when can she be?! Leave them at it! I know my mam would have done the same!
I remember when Doireann was moving into her apartment and she was sat on her hole filming her mum cleaning it. Come on now I think that girl needs to grow up a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She strikes me as someone who is incredibly lazy and not the cleanest

Abs
She doesn't even appear to be sick with it, she just literally has to isolate. Still able to dress up and put makeup on and drink so I don't see why she can't cook for herself or paddy could.
And she hasn’t exactly confirmed a positive pcr test.. the antigen tests show a lot of false positives .. if she has it .. of course I hope she doesn’t actually go through the ringer with it but she also craves attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She strikes me as someone who is incredibly lazy and not the cleanest

Abs
And she hasn’t exactly confirmed a positive pcr test.. the antigen tests show a lot of false positives .. if she has it .. of course I hope she doesn’t actually go through the ringer with it but she also craves attention.

A false positive on an antigen is pretty rare but she's doing the right thing by isolating, even without PCR confirmation.

At this rate with a positive antigen you're as well off to just assume you have it and follow isolating guidelines until you get a confirmed PCR.

• Haha
A false positive on an antigen is pretty rare but she's doing the right thing by isolating, even without PCR confirmation.

At this rate with a positive antigen you're as well off to just assume you have it and follow isolating guidelines until you get a confirmed PCR.
Its not rare at all. Yes I agree she is doing the right thing

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.