Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like any of them but I feel sorry for Doireann testing positive on Christmas eve of all days.
I'm antigen testing daily and I've been paranoid tbh!
Savvy of her though, to make out she only tested when she was nearly in Doolin 🤣
Sure it'd be a nightmare isolating alone in Dublin when the whole fam had decamped to the sticks.
As long as she drove straight down and didn't interact with anyone, no harm done 🤷‍♀️
Happy Christmas to all my fellow Gardashian h8rz: I hope ye all get Beo famine-chic nighties in yer stockings and I hope ye get the crispy bit of the stuffing x x
I agree. Even if she tested in Dublin and chose to drive straight to Clare, no stops, then there’s no risk to anyone else.

The sad truth of it is there will be so many having Christmas alone tomorrow and not just because of covid. Of course it’s sad for her but I’m sure she’ll have distanced chats at the door, a home cooked meal, a bottle of wine and a warm house. And honestly, the best company can be of the canine variety so she’ll be in good company with Bertie. If I was on the morning show and single, I’d prob be planning on sleeping all over Christmas either way 😴😴

Reactions: 8
Unless a child/baby is unlucky enough to get multisystem inflammatory syndrome. It’s rare but it has occurred in Irish hospitals and it’s not a risk any of us want to take.
Of course, good point. .
Though my point was only related to babies(under 1year) .

Unless a child/baby is unlucky enough to get multisystem inflammatory syndrome. It’s rare but it has occurred in Irish hospitals and it’s not a risk any of us want to take.
Good point. My point related to babies only as Carl's and aoibheans baby was mentioned.
But yes risk to children as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
QUOTE="Heidi77, post: 7617479, member: 26522"]
Is the boyfriend with her?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah he is.. second Xmas in a row.. they never seem to be away from eachother .. does he not have his own family

Reactions: 2
I think ailbhes in laws have a place in doolin too? I’ve seen her mention it some year? Doireann was in France with Paddy’s family for a week in summer that was the one time we’ve seen her with them!

I think ailbhes in laws have a place in doolin too? I’ve seen her mention it some year? Doireann was in France with Paddy’s family for a week in summer that was the one time we’ve seen her with them!
In like Flynn when there was a freebie holiday going.

Reactions: 3
Doireann's Christmas looked lovely. A cosy romantic Christmas in a pretty little cottage with a tasty dinner landed to her door.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Paddy would be a close contact so he wouldn't have been able to see anyone anyways, but shouldn't he be isolating away from her in case he catches it?? Unless he's also tested positive..

If your part of the same household there's no point isolating from each other. I know I wouldn't bother but I would totally isolate ourselves from others (obvs I mean in a household where no one has serious underlying issues)

Reactions: 3
She was and I'm sure Aoibhin was with her in laws and doireann was with her parents and himself didnt arrive until after xmas.

She was and I'm sure Aoibhin was with her in laws and doireann was with her parents and himself didnt arrive until after xmas.
Yes that’s the way I remember it last year.

We got to see Aibhe baby Sean face for the first time with her coming down the stairs on Christmas Morning, Paddy arrived down on St Stephens Day.

bleeping hell I haven't had covid thank god but it musnt be too bad if you can chugg a bottle of wine and bottle of moet from ailbhe and a cheese board. Would you not be giving your body a rest, plenty of water and lemsip???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell I haven't had covid thank god but it musnt be too bad if you can chugg a bottle of wine and bottle of moet from ailbhe and a cheese board. Would you not be giving your body a rest, plenty of water and lemsip???
I think the latest strain (which is by far the most common one to have now, so likely what she has) is so mild you barely know you have it. My friend has it, only copped this morning when she did an antigen test for safety - she made a course meal last night, not a bother.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.