Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see the real Aoibhin cranky about getting the perfect shot, it’s on Doireanns stories unless it’s deleted now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You see the real Aoibhin cranky about getting the perfect shot, it’s on Doireanns stories unless it’s deleted now
Seemed like a fun night alright. You would think after not being together so much in the last while that they would put the phones down and enjoy each other's company.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely thought she's 38 or 39.thought ailbhe probably 33 or 34 and doireann 31. Aoibhan totally looks late 30s
I did too before I read it here. She did bang the kids out tho in some time scale and does look like she hadn’t one ….. that will never be me! 9mts to lose baby weight. Ailbhe too, super skinny. Funny to see aoibhinn impatient about the perfect pic ….zen Mother Earth mask slipped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez that was mortifying to watch. Mother Earth trying to laugh it off to the passers by. I’m embarrassed for them🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I did too before I read it here. She did bang the kids out tho in some time scale and does look like she hadn’t one ….. that will never be me! 9mts to lose baby weight. Ailbhe too, super skinny. Funny to see aoibhinn impatient about the perfect pic ….zen Mother Earth mask slipped 😂
Full sure she was late 30s. No denying she looks great after baby but they are just so smug, and not even about how they look but its the whole thing of look we are just superwoman. They think they are pretty unique and a step above everyone.

• Sick
Ah best of luck ❤

I’m about to turn 35 and no kids. Just 5 rounds of failed ivf. Say a prayer xx
That’s tough. I didn’t have an easy journey either but I’m very blessed to have one happy and healthy toddler. Sending you positive vibes and I will say a little prayer also 💕

Take a picture going into the restaurant when you're sober not when you're gee eyed from wine on the way out.

No one takes a good picture of themselves when drunk

Reactions: 3
Fair play to them for getting their figures back quickly. Not to take from them but I think that they have a good metabolism and are young. I lost the baby weight the day of the section. People were asking did I have Lipo with the section (is that a thing??). But once I turned 40 the following year, the weight went on v easy unfortunately 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I know you’re just stating facts so I’m not having a go but the Garrihy ladies all look and act older than their years. I made the mistake of thinking Doireann was mid 30s on this thread also.

I think they’re good looking girls but they have an older vibe to them.
Aoibhinn is the only attrractive one. Doireann isn’t a looker

No I don’t think so.. oh the show with eoghan they lost viewers too before the pandemic
The drop in figures is also probably down to the fact that there are less commuters now in the morning and if you're not in the car/on a bus/train etc you're probably unlikely to turn on the radio. Rough year to launch a three-way breakfast radio show.

Aoibhinn is the only attrractive one. Doireann isn’t a looker

No I don’t think so.. oh the show with eoghan they lost viewers too before the pandemic
Neither is Ailbhe! Lucky they have notions about themselves. Aoibhinn is in fairness to her.

I actually think Doireann is prettier than Ailbhe.
Ya I think Doireann is very striking looking..if I was on a night out and the 3 of them were in front of me Doireann would catch my eye the other 2 are just plain blondes....
How much did the bag cost anyone know?

Why did she need a stylist to help her choose a bag? Does she not have a thought of her own? Pathetic. Acting like she bought a Range Rover and not a handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.