Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doireann is the cover star for Stellars Christmas issue. Has she not been on it before? I think Aoibhin has. I swear they just recycle the same bunch on the cover.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh god spare us the Insufferable smug stories now that doireann is Christmas cover girl on stellar. She was on the front of it about 3 issues/months ago with a 5 page spread, most of which she talked about her dog and podcast. What else could she possibly have to say. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god spare us the Insufferable smug stories now that doireann is Christmas cover girl on stellar. She was on the front of it about 3 issues/months ago with a 5 page spread, most of which she talked about her dog and podcast. What else could she possibly have to say. 😴😴😴
No doubt Carl will have a screechy cringy not funny sing song dedicated to the Cover Girl on the Breakfast Show yet again like a few months back. with Donnacha laughing and clapping and awkwardly knocking the head set off himself and Doireann roaring in harmony just to be heard. Instant migraine trigger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lovely to meet all you tattlers at Beo shop this morning in Ennis. Thrilled we all have matching nighties now xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I wouldn’t cross the road to go in and look at the beo shite the nightdress and cosy socks from Mother Earth 🤢 can’t imagine much of a footfall in Ennis!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I wouldn’t cross the road to go in and look at the beo shite the nightdress and cosy socks from Mother Earth 🤢 can’t imagine much of a footfall in Ennis!!
Dunno how many wispy mother earth's there are in Ennis. All I see is traffic and noise all around that town! The scarves look very nice but probably pricey.
Also why is if called a 'pop up shop' when it has a permanent sign over the door.?! Is that not a...shop?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dunno how many wispy mother earth's there are in Ennis. All I see is traffic and noise all around that town! The scarves look very nice but probably pricey.
Also why is if called a 'pop up shop' when it has a permanent sign over the door.?! Is that not a...shop?!
That’s a ‘we will see how much we make in the Christmas rush when people buy anything & everything. And then we will try and sell a holistic new year to people who feel they need something new in Jan…. Also though the rent is a good way to lessen the tax they pay on the Beo events so it might actually make sense for them to keep it

Every Beo event is €30k. 300 people x €100. Not even half of one Beo event (and they’ve had plenty this year) would cover a years rent

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling a lot of their stock will be bought up by mammies wanting to buy something special for their grown daughters.
Maybe not the sexy famine nighties but they'll be all over the silk pillowcases and scrunchies and sleep sprays and all that shite.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
“Empowered women empower women,…… who have status and a large social media following”….. BULLSHIT.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have to go to Ennis next week I’ll take one for the team and go in for the nose 😜 I may even meet Mother Earth or her mother I’ll be starstruck.

• Haha
  • Heart
I won’t be buying the nightdress mind you 🤣 I’m 3 weeks post partum and it would do nothing for the breastfeeding boobs and the shelf belly 🤣 but I am actually ashamed to admit that I am really dying for a nose in the shop!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I went into Beo! It was very beautiful with mood lighting, lovely scents and Xmas music sung by cherubs on CD. More like museum than a shop. I darent touch anything. The shop girl said the locals have been so welcoming. Nothing strange or startling about my adventure. Typical of the boutique shops in Ennis. Women are so well dressed when out shopping there!

I went into Beo! It was very beautiful with mood lighting, lovely scents and Xmas music sung by cherubs on CD. More like museum than a shop. I darent touch anything. The shop girl said the locals have been so welcoming. Nothing strange or startling about my adventure. Typical of the boutique shops in Ennis. Women are so well dressed when out shopping there!
I was shopping in Ennis yesterday too - passed by and thought the window display and fit-out looked lovely. The assistant (not a Garrihy) was helping someone when I stuck my head round the door.
Look, it's not my thing and it'd kill me to line their pockets 😁 but the stuff looks nice and I'm sure the wool bits are good quality (I think they use supersoft merino, which is very soft and suitable for sensitive skin etc: Mayo brand Aran Woollen Mills stuff is suspiciously similar, and the prices seem better than Beo).
It's nice to see a new shop open in the town too.
I'm sure it'll do well and people will enjoy shopping there.

Reactions: 3
Keep seeing on the news that it’s impossible to get a PCR test in Dublin yet Doireann just said on her stories she got one within 2 hours today??

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.