Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah go away ta duck with that ad 🤣 I'm surprised by the creased robe now Claire (said in Clare accent!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Clare Garrihy flogging the mattress really only shows what idiots the Emma PR team have. 99% of people that follow her follow her daughters and they have already flogged it so they arent maximising their sales. She has a pathetic following anyway in terms of numbers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the difference between Paid Partnership and AD, Doireann oLeary flogging EMMA today too and had Paid Partnership while Clare has AD.

Reactions: 3
What a bloody joke. Clare is the talk of the town and not in a good way. What a plank. And the product placement is so cringe 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Scarlet for them.........all the mattresses in spare rooms.......joke.......thought Clare would have more sense, her siblings must be mortified....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This is a very petty comment but do any of ye think Ailbhe has very big nostrils 😂 The angle in stories for the Emma mattress isnt very flattering.

Also what a great advert for the mattress...put it in your spare room. Most people havent been able to have guests for the majority of the paat year. If it was as good as she says it is it would be in the master bedroom. Just shows they'll take anything if it is free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a very petty comment but do any of ye think Ailbhe has very big nostrils 😂 The angle in stories for the Emma mattress isnt very flattering.

Also what a great advert for the mattress...put it in your spare room. Most people havent been able to have guests for the majority of the paat year. If it was as good as she says it is it would be in the master bedroom. Just shows they'll take anything if it is free.
Always thought that but didn’t want to say anything appearance related as I got slated before!

• Wow
Interesting that Dzoireann brought the mam to the film premiere today.
Also (too much time in my hands) she hasn’t a single grid post up with Paddy in it? Maybe it was always that way but there’s def none of him now. Was trying to figure out if the shot of Bertie on the pillows last night is in her own apt or someone else’s guest bed 🤔

Reactions: 9
Also (too much time in my hands) she hasn’t a single grid post up with Paddy in it? Maybe it was always that way but there’s def none of him now. Was trying to figure out if the shot of Bertie on the pillows last night is in her own apt or someone else’s guest bed 🤔

She's still in his pic on insta

I’m pretty sure that’s in her Parents house.

no there was one of them in early Oct for his birthday it was there 2 days ago!

Theres a picture of them both 11 posts down, about his 29th birthday

Scarlet for them.........all the mattresses in spare rooms.......joke.......thought Clare would have more sense, her siblings must be mortified....
She's no more sleeping on that mattress 🤣🤣 the sheets and pillows didn't have a single crinkle!!! They are something else.

Reactions: 1
The world is gonna end … Ailbhe hasn’t her curly blow dry!! Her voice melts me … that mattress ad is beyond cringe!!🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Paddy is currently only followed by clare garrihy according to my insta

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.