Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Radio silence on her insta, has Doireann been on the radio all week? I can’t actually turn them on in the morning’s, waaaay too much shouting and screaming for my (anyone’s) liking

Reactions: 8
Ya she’s on with same screeching

She’s just after saying she’s on a social media break

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ya she’s on with same screeching

She’s just after saying she’s on a social media break
It would be nice if she took a break from 2fm and brought the two lads with her!! Don’t like to be nasty but that morning show has nothing to offer. I actually thought Jen, Bernard and Keith were loud at first but they settled quickly and gave each other air time. Last time I accidentally stumbled upon the 2fm morning show, I had a migraine within minutes. Toddlers would be less noisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really hope they get new presenters. Don’t mind Jennifer at all though because she has a sense of humour but ‘the Doireann show’ is all her and her family. Have no choice at work but to listen

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the three from the breakfast show on that science program on rte 1? Oh sweet Jesus I have never seen anything as bad

Reactions: 6
Ailbhe and her who run the world? Thinks she’s the tit now at an women’s awards ceremony most people were given tickets to attend. Yes some big achievers there and any cause like this to draw attention to some talented women we have I adore and applaud, these authors, artists, sports stars etc. She’s achieving what in her life now, her mount anville education and trinity training and now in a house eugene bought her and living rent free 😬 sounds heavenly all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Helen O'Rahilly on Twitter pointing out that's these awards are for a specific type of woman, and she is kinda right

Reactions: 9
Ailbhe and her who run the world? Thinks she’s the tit now at an women’s awards ceremony most people were given tickets to attend. Yes some big achievers there and any cause like this to draw attention to some talented women we have I adore and applaud, these authors, artists, sports stars etc. She’s achieving what in her life now, her mount anville education and trinity training and now in a house eugene bought her and living rent free 😬 sounds heavenly all the same.
Was she just there as doireanns plus one?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.