Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people stop following them and telling them they're God's gift to the world šŸ™„
Like her content is so mundane. Only has a following coz of the sisters. Ridiculous then how she benefits. Please stop following these fools people! I dip in and out of stories for a nose very so often, no following!

Reactions: 10
Like her content is so mundane. Only has a following coz of the sisters. Ridiculous then how she benefits. Please stop following these fools people! I dip in and out of stories for a nose very so often, no following!
dipping in and out still creates impressions and engagement so youā€™re only helping her. The more we all follow and look at content the more valuable they are for brand to advertise. Not sure what people donā€™t get about it all?,! We are all helping them create these lifestyles šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually think I am going to have to stick the cotton buds further into my ears to cause permanent damage if I have to hear that tit Doreen on the radio, I keep hitting the station by accident and then ā€œoh wow weeā€. Itā€™s like nails on a black board. Again my bleeping licence is contributing to her narcissism.

And then you have the other 2 double A batteries they are like. I have never seen a crowd so money hungry in all my life, and this Irish culture, natural, mothers milk, holier than though shite trying to make us all feel like down and out winos.

doireanns boyfriend does have the head off a suckie calf though. She did well there so she did the cut of him šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If you wanna torture me for information Iā€™m not giving up, simply put me in a room and make me list to Dzoireannā€™s podcast with Joe Dzuffyā€¦Iā€™ll sing like a canary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The dad's business folded during the crash. All joking aside I'm sure it was a stressful time. Plenty of people esp at her age haven't faced too much hardship.
That is a huuuuge generalisation (coming from someone who has not faced much hardship)

Off topic but see that eoghan mcdermot is gone from voice over of love Island au. He was someone I hadn't thought of in months but anyone know what the story is? , he seems to have disappeared completely. And the garrihys have stopped following him on insta so so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Off topic but see that eoghan mcdermot is gone from voice over of love Island au. He was someone I hadn't thought of in months but anyone know what the story is? , he seems to have disappeared completely. And the garrihys have stopped following him on insta so so strange
He has a thread on here

Make yourself a cup of tea an clear your calendar for when you go looking at his thread

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doireann is so annoying with her stupid culchie voice. And then Donncha and Carl with their fake over done laughing. Iā€™m not living in Ireland right now so thankfully I donā€™t end up hearing it on the radio but 2FM insta loves to share videos. I think I will have to unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember listening to Doireanns podcast with Ailbhe and thinking wow what a privileged person... there was a question about a time that was no laughing matter and her answer was when the dads business folded (which I'd say was more a business decision than actual breadline hardship) ... she had no example herself, no time of hardship herself to reference....
Iā€™ve had no end of crap thrown at me from childhood up including my dad losing his job but plenty that affected me personally.

Iā€™d only be delighted to know others hadnā€™t had the same hardships. Itā€™s probably made me a strong person and a deeper thinker but I honestly donā€™t want others to experience the same. Wouldnā€™t it be wonderful to float through life with no major challenges. Realistically most people do have challenges in the course of their lifetime though.

I actually think I am going to have to stick the cotton buds further into my ears to cause permanent damage if I have to hear that tit Doreen on the radio, I keep hitting the station by accident and then ā€œoh wow weeā€. Itā€™s like nails on a black board. Again my bleeping licence is contributing to her narcissism.

And then you have the other 2 double A batteries they are like. I have never seen a crowd so money hungry in all my life, and this Irish culture, natural, mothers milk, holier than though shite trying to make us all feel like down and out winos.

doireanns boyfriend does have the head off a suckie calf though. She did well there so she did the cut of him šŸ˜‚
wowee and ā€œgo tobainnā€. Pretty sure she knicked that one from her previous co-host who had a degree in Irish I believe šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Mother Earth using her month old baby for sponsored lidl posts. Imagine Isla seeing these posts as a teen and wondering if her birth and this work was conveniently timed to fit in with Lidl and her mother's marketing strategy. I hate how Aoibhin makes herself out to be this natural, mother earth when all she is doing is selling her daughter's childhood and privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unfollowed doireann a long time ago. Is she still doing impressions of z list Irish celebs?

Reactions: 3
Why does Ailbhe always need to have the monitor on as sheā€™s unwinding? I wouldnā€™t relax with that yoke shoved into my face all evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does Ailbhe always need to have the monitor on as sheā€™s unwinding? I wouldnā€™t relax with that yoke shoved into my face all evening.
Don't think there's anything wrong with having it on (surely that's the point?) but I don't know why she can't leave it at the other side of the room while she eats.

Reactions: 4
Whatever about having it there but having to put it in her stories...it's like don't i'm a Mum!

Reactions: 6
Whatever about having it there but having to put it in her stories...it's like don't i'm a Mum!
Like what is the point of posting it to her stories. Do her followers really need to see her little boy sleeping. She's the ultimate head wrecker of a "Mom".

Reactions: 8
The take off of Maura was good, first funny thing I have seen from doirennn in a long time, the 2 other lads ruined it though

While normal people are both traumatised and disgusted with the rotunda on rte and trying to improve conditions for Irish women and their partners in Irish maternity hospital ailbhe who gave BIRTH there during said restrictions is fondly reminiscing. Obvious to everyone she got preferential treatment in the rotunda.. isnt it great to be an Irish blogger. Not a single one adding their voice to help other women. Only in it for the money. Unfollow

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.