Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who did it? Even the way the question is phrased made me howl "how come you are unable to stand properly...?"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked Ailbhe why is she unable to stand properly in any of her pics. Which one of you was it ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wonder if she actually realises what they meant or if she just labelled them a hater in her mind and immediately blocked them.

Reactions: 3
What absolute saddo would want to know ailbhe garrihys babys daily routine. I have to wonder about people asking such questions. People asking Rachel gorry in her Q and As what weight were her babies born. What name would she have picked if it was a boy. Would you be well?!! ๐Ÿ™„
Wouldn't be following that routine anyway with those short naps ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't go as far as to say I like her but it's kind of funny. My name isn't Emma though so I'm ruled out. Fair play Emma though ๐Ÿ˜‚
I did a thing โ€ฆIโ€™m aware Iโ€™m on a free opinion site here. And Iโ€™m no team garrihy despite my previous alibhe + post ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a funny question but to attempt to get an answer I said Emma was a dick. Emma I understand your motives but I am hoping for an answerthat or a block after Ailbhe reads here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™ll be interesting to see if she changes her pose in her next mirror selfie though if she doesnโ€™t give messages like that a second thoughtโ€ฆ

Reactions: 5
Ah here, look at at me all perfect and I only after a baby a few weeks ago. I truly am fantastic. Comments please on how great I look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah here, look at at me all perfect and I only after a baby a few weeks ago. I truly am fantastic. Comments please on how great I look.
Fitted waist on the skirt too!๐Ÿ˜ฎ I dunno, she must regulate what she eats very tightly and Ailbhe too โ€ฆ for most people the uterus alone takes 6 weeks to shrink to pre pregnancy size!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sadly really sadly I think it was nothing to do with her wearing end of summer wardrobe weโ€™re all doing the same sure, it was an image to show look at me three weeks post partum i am happy for her as post partum Is a difficult time hormones, mood swings, exhaustion etc but she literally only wanted followers mainly women of child bearing age more or less; her slim figure after baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I remember listening to Doireanns podcast with Ailbhe and thinking wow what a privileged person... there was a question about a time that was no laughing matter and her answer was when the dads business folded (which I'd say was more a business decision than actual breadline hardship) ... she had no example herself, no time of hardship herself to reference....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember listening to Doireanns podcast with Ailbhe and thinking wow what a privileged person... there was a question about a time that was no laughing matter and her answer was when the dads business folded (which I'd say was more a business decision than actual breadline hardship) ... she had no example herself, no time of hardship herself to reference....
The dad's business folded during the crash. All joking aside I'm sure it was a stressful time. Plenty of people esp at her age haven't faced too much hardship.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.