Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think spending money on our children’s education is a waste of money once you can afford it. I think you be well able to do your own research on that one.
Good luck with picking secondary school for your daughter.
OK, well the brochures etc also seem to emphasise mostly academic results etc, which is why I was interested in hearing another angle that maybe I hadn’t considered from someone with experience. But fair enough. 😊

Reactions: 3
OK, well the brochures etc also seem to emphasise mostly academic results etc, which is why I was interested in hearing another angle that maybe I hadn’t considered from someone with experience. But fair enough. 😊
We don't seem to be getting any answers!!

We don't seem to be getting any answers!!
I spent a few years in private education. (Definitely was not from a wealthy family. In contrast we were rather poor, living hand to mouth for a long time)

My parents didn't send me there for good grades, nor was I sent there as a status symbol. I definitely preferred private to public school. I was happier and there was a focus on non academic talents that I really enjoyed and allowed me to blossom.

Reactions: 1
I spent a few years in private education. (Definitely was not from a wealthy family. In contrast we were rather poor, living hand to mouth for a long time)

My parents didn't send me there for good grades, nor was I sent there as a status symbol. I definitely preferred private to public school. I was happier and there was a focus on non academic talents that I really enjoyed and allowed me to blossom.
That’s really helpful to know thank you - mine is no good at sports and def not a high achiever academically, tho she really tries, so I suppose I worry that she’d be completely at sea! But great to know it’s maybe not so pressured that way. Appreciate the info. ♥

Reactions: 3
Why when she’s talking about something has she to bring one of her family into it? She was on about Adele online and said she was like her mom with technology 🙄
It’s so annoying!! Every laughs of your life podcast is the same

Reactions: 4
Ailbhe, put away the bloody phone and enjoy your trip! It's like if it isnt on instagram, it hasn't happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She thinks she looks tit smokin hot out there gone all Parisian 🙄😬 she is an actual dose and a half even more so than Mother Earth herself! Mother Earth who had such a way today; she couldn’t say they’re in soft play but clearly only cos it was a wet day!🙄 god ta care would anyone bring their children to soft play because it was fun or nice for them. Otherwise of course the children would be out in the forest digging up the soil going all beo on everything 🙄😬 such insufferable twats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ailbhe, put away the bloody phone and enjoy your trip! It's like if it isnt on instagram, it hasn't happened!
Even doing that stupid leg pose in front of the Arc de Triomophe! That's going to look so stupid in a few years.

Reactions: 10
She thinks she looks tit smokin hot out there gone all Parisian 🙄😬 she is an actual dose and a half even more so than Mother Earth herself! Mother Earth who had such a way today; she couldn’t say they’re in soft play but clearly only cos it was a wet day!🙄 god ta care would anyone bring their children to soft play because it was fun or nice for them. Otherwise of course the children would be out in the forest digging up the soil going all beo on everything 🙄😬 such insufferable twats
Oh Ailbhe is absolutely in love with herself … one thing I will say is she looks very thin. Strict dieting for the garrdashians!

And the kids in dresses and chunky tights... would you not put them in leggings for soft play, or are leggings too basic? I hate that whole Victorian doll look some Insta mothers go for

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And then Ailbhe throwing up a pic of Sean on her story in the middle of all the unnecessary Paris spam ,just incase we forget she has a child if there isn't some daily reference to him.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The black boots she is wearing lately are awful. They look like wellies.

And the kids in dresses and chunky tights... would you not put them in leggings for soft play, or are leggings too basic? I hate that whole Victorian doll look some Insta mothers go for
And matching dresses of course! Let the girls have their own personality. I have a cousin the same age as Hanorah and if she and her older sister were dressed the same constantly they wouldnt be happy. They very much have their own personalities and make it clear when they dont like something.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is such nonsense.. I went to private schools and were all there to get good results
I went to a private school, I was not academic. I think in some situations (in certain job industries especially) it gives you an advantage when you don’t have the results. It also gives you access to social circles the other schools may not.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I went to a private school, I was not academic. I think in some situations (in certain job industries especially) it gives you an advantage when you don’t have the results. It also gives you access to social circles the other schools may not.
Interesting thank you. Do you mean the job industry advantage came, if not from academic results, being able to name it on your CV?

Hopefully one of Ailbhe’s recommendations for Paris is to stop standing like that in Pictures
Christ on a bicyclette, she looks like she's going to squat down a little further and have un petit poo on the street!
I assumed the pose was caused by a low mirror in her hallway. Now it emerges it's done by design?! Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ on a bicyclette, she looks like she's going to squat down a little further and have un petit poo on the street!
I assumed the pose was caused by a low mirror in her hallway. Now it emerges it's done by design?! Mad.
So true re the hall mirror! Got my hubby to hang our mirror at a suitable height …. Ruairrheeeeeee needs some pointers 🙄

Hopefully one of Ailbhe’s recommendations for Paris is to stop standing like that in Pictures
Why she thinks it's better to pose like that, makes her look short and stocky

Also have you ever seen the likes of this from Aoibhinn, magical socks available for the reasonable price of 28 euro!! What a melt

32f868cf-77ce-4348-8dca-796609d85f83.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell do socks take away pain? Are they lined with tiny needles that inject codeine into your soles? Such rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.