Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Doireann is just someone who used humour as a a child to cover insecurities and was branded the funny one by her mother so she's stuck to it. I blame the parents.
Yep, her "humour" is just imitating people and making fun of them. She's not clever with it or witty at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

maisie20

VIP Member
Saw a lot of people replying to Dublin airport saying it was a missed opportunity for the airport. Missed opportunity for what? 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Cant-be-arsed

What a strange article! The main thong it seems to focus on is that she didnt get thr baby blues. It mentions it at least twice.
I don’t like that description of it I think it’s more of a slap from the hormones truck and isn’t she lucky if she didn’t get a wallop of it. Honestly I don’t believe that for a second it hits everyone in some way at some stage. I remember being a hot mess on that awful awful third day after giving birth. I think I cried for a solid week. My mother and sisters assured me it was totally normal and I thought they had lost their minds 🤣 I’m better prepared for it this time but I know it will come. And I know it will go as well. I suppose it wouldn’t fit in with her image and her brand to admit to such a mere mortal thing as being hormonal after having a baby.

• Heart

Justsayin'

She thinks she looks shit smokin hot out there gone all Parisian 🙄😬 she is an actual dose and a half even more so than Mother Earth herself! Mother Earth who had such a way today; she couldn’t say they’re in soft play but clearly only cos it was a wet day!🙄 god ta care would anyone bring their children to soft play because it was fun or nice for them. Otherwise of course the children would be out in the forest digging up the soil going all beo on everything 🙄😬 such insufferable twats
And the kids in dresses and chunky tights... would you not put them in leggings for soft play, or are leggings too basic? I hate that whole Victorian doll look some Insta mothers go for

• Heart

Paulownia

Aoibhins arnotts love was problematic. She gave birth 5 days ago. A wellness guru should be recovering and taking time out to rest, recover or go out eat a meal but not “going back to work”. Aside from sending out the wrong message as a wellness guru. It also reeks of white privelledge tbh. Look at me doing it all!! Yeah but what about the fact you have most of your family there to mind and hold your infant while you do this?! How many women can’t “work work work” because they have no support system?? Ugh I really liked these girls but Aobhinns fakeness is killing any respect i had. Like she didn’t preface the live with anything personal or even a disclaimer like I’m managing to do this with support! Anyway best of luck to her but it’s a very outdated style in my eyes
While I agree with nearly all of this, especially the importance of postnatal resting - like she preaches about bloody wellness!! I think calling ‘white privilege’ here hurts the cause. Is she privileged to have familial and financial support? Yes. But this is not white privilege specifically and we need to be careful not to throw the term around so that it doesn’t lose its meaning.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Calling Liobhan her little lockdown love...she was born in November 2019.

The lot of them are so full of shit.

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
Right I'm heading off of Insta for a while. Getting triggered all over the place. Dz with her bag hasn't done it for me.

Instead it was Mommager Garrihy commenting on the pic of all three of them something like "non stop chat when you all got together. Euge and I couldn't get a word in". Just go away the lot of ye with yer picture perfect family lives!! I'm out!

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Do Beo events involve dancing with a room full of strangers? Even without Covid I'd rather stick pins in my eyes
It’s covered up with ‘empowering women’ but it’s all attention seekers like the garrihys, trishas transformation, fab pharmacist etc. same shit different cities

Lollypopper

A chaperone, wtf? The 1940s called Aoibhin, it wants your mindset back. That's so problematic on so many levels.

Edit: wonder if Doireann is secretly raging she wasn't asked to be godmother. I always got the impression her and Ailbhe were closer.
I can't believe she's downgraded the child to chaperone on his own special day and made it all about her three girls. Why not shake it up and have Hanorah as the oldest protect Sean? She's so outdated and quite frankly it's embarrassing. Make promises with a child who can't talk and post them all over Instagram, give him a chance Aoibhin.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I'd say she tested positive before she left Dublin..rang mama bear 'what do I do?' Clare says 'oh dotie come down to doolin and stay in our second house and we can visit and feed you from a far' no way was paddy going there for xmas....the plus ones only go if they are married. He went after xmas last year. So they both came down coz either he tested positive or he was close contact and couldnt go to his family anyway. She made it look like a holiday camp and is now in the other house in doolin with all the family....joke!

There's nothing necessarily *wrong* with that though - yeah we don't all have the luxury of a second house to fall back on but I'd certainly have done the same thing if I could.

Eli_99

I never DM ‘influencers’ or ask Q’s in their Q&A’s but sweet Jesus I am close to breaking that to ask Aoibhin why she continues to dress her children, who are not twins, the exact same- right down to the socks. I’d say if the middle one wasn’t in nappies still she’d have them in matching knickers. It irritates me to no end. She’s all about empowering women and all that bullshit yet is she not squishing her own daughters individuality? And for what? The gram? Ugh give me strength.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
The "likes" on the photos of the new Beo sleep stuff is really low! Glad to see people arent falling for this crap.

I can only imagine the cost of the knitted blanket!

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Couldn’t get over this concert and none of them wearing a mask. Risky business almost 10 days out to Christmas 😬

• Haha

JH45

It’s unwatchable. RTE need to have a low down in a dark room and a good think about things.

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
Ah here, she simply tested positive (along with half the rest of the country lately), she obviously wasn’t at death’s door. This constant covid policing is over the top at this stage, especially when even the gov can’t make up their minds on the so-called ‘rules’?
I think the point of isolation tho is not to spread it to someone else who could end up at death’s door regardless of how well or otherwise you feel yourself 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not all about yourself unfort

brandambassador

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how that radio show is on 2fm in the mornings? The screeching and fake laughing is actually so hard to hear that early in the morning , they have to be down listeners 😲
Reminds me of watching a group of 15 year old girls reunite in town on a Saturday after 24 hours apart - fake laughing BFFFF lols talking over each other 🥱

no offence to the 15 year old girls*

• Haha