Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’re very much still in the spoilt by mom and dad stages of their lives. The scales haven’t tipped for them yet where you get older and tend to want to give your parents a bit of a break and not have them running around after you, and want to help them out more. God help them if anything ever happens to Claire or Eugene. They are absolutely mollycoddled and depend on them for a lot.
She doesn't even appear to be sick with it, she just literally has to isolate. Still able to dress up and put makeup on and drink so I don't see why she can't cook for herself or paddy could.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Marjorie

While normal people are both traumatised and disgusted with the rotunda on rte and trying to improve conditions for Irish women and their partners in Irish maternity hospital ailbhe who gave BIRTH there during said restrictions is fondly reminiscing. Obvious to everyone she got preferential treatment in the rotunda.. isnt it great to be an Irish blogger. Not a single one adding their voice to help other women. Only in it for the money. Unfollow

What is the reason they can’t give Donncha a chair to sit on, or a stool? I know they don’t let him press any of the buttons but they could let him sit.
Mind you I guess it doesn’t matter, just means he’ll be out the door faster when they dump that stupid show. A more unfunny bunch you couldn’t find.

• Haha

Tallulahof

Genuinely surprised there’s so many people at that. €100 a ticket, can think of a million other things I’d spend that money on
First time to post on the Garrihys but this is infuriating!!! Soaring case numbers in Limerick & Clare of COVID19, UHL hospital unable to cope with the volumes, outpatients cancelled & they arrive onto the Strand hotel packed out with people on top of each other!! It’s an absolute disgrace and should be shut down. Time for NEPHET to come down hard on these money grabbers & cancel all events.
I just said the same, an event In Dublin last night then 12 hours later, hop in the car to hold an event in a county being asked to restrict its movements 🤦🏻‍♀️

Zigandzagger

Ya she’s on with same screeching

She’s just after saying she’s on a social media break
It would be nice if she took a break from 2fm and brought the two lads with her!! Don’t like to be nasty but that morning show has nothing to offer. I actually thought Jen, Bernard and Keith were loud at first but they settled quickly and gave each other air time. Last time I accidentally stumbled upon the 2fm morning show, I had a migraine within minutes. Toddlers would be less noisy.

• Haha

Byebyebooboo

Doireann actually was very funny there with Carl and Donnchas funeral chic 😅😄 she has the making of being a good personality on the tv but her Doireann project was totally the wrong direction
The Doireann Project by far is the biggest shite RTE have ever allowed to screen, diabolical

Heidi77

VIP Member
It's around the going rate - €4500 per year in 2017.
Doesn't sound like a huge amount until you consider they paid around €80,000 to put the three gals through secondary school 😮
And none of them were academic. Waste of money.

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
I didn’t think the story was that bad. I thought her reaction was funny as she was laughing herself at the ridiculous efforts they were going to to get the pic. I like drunk aoibhinn the few times she’s popped up in doireanns stories.

I was wondering was ailbhe on the non alcoholic wine. Only because she had a different drink to the other two and I’d say we’re due an announcement from her any day now.
Oh ya it’s her turn in the perfect rotation of the sisters for the next baby spotlight! Apologies in advance if I offend someone but there’s a few families from home who got married in perfect age rotation …. They still march to the top of the church with mammy and daddy and never miss a funeral 😂

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
everyone who needs protecting is protected
This actually isn’t true, there are people who are vulnerable and can’t be vaccinated for medical reasons or the vaccine isn’t approved for their age group yet.

• Sick

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Paddy just gives me the heeby Jeebies 😵💫😵💫😵💫
This made me lol 😂 there’s something about him I agree! He seems to be the star of the family atm cooking up a bbq last wkend in Clare and doing the PR for the poets launch in Arnotts this wk. See on D’s stories they’re now in the south of France, wonder is an engagement imminent

• Haha
  • Sick

trebor

Doireann in typical fashion flogging something people found funny once to death with the whole ICK business. Don't get me wrong it was funny initially but now its old and frankly some of the responses she is sharing are cruel and way OTT. Someone challenged her on it and said if the shoe was on the other foot, and she couldn't take that criticism.

• Heart

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Those videos are making me seriously broody. I like the name. I wouldn’t choose it myself but I really don’t think people get a say in whether a name suits a baby or a surname. I would say I’m surprised she didn’t pick something more unusual like the first two.
I don't understand though why people get so annoyed about someone who is doing fine after a pregnancy and baby's doing well so they out and about enjoying themselves.
Why is it that people only want the stories of misery. She's out and enjoying herself what harm! It's not a false representation of pregnancy or motherhood as every single one is different. Some people find it tough and have mental or medical issues but a huge amount of women don't and find that they are happy, healthy and well able to be out and about enjoying themselves after giving birth.
I'm not a fan of them and I don't dislike them (I struggle to tell the two fair haired women apart) but I just get annoyed if its only acceptable or palatable for people to share miserable pregnancy stories it's not always the case and if someone is struggling and finding it far more difficult than she is all they have to do is not watch. She isn't responsible for anyone else's feelings
I remember having my baby out at 8 weeks old and some woman stopped me and asked how old he was and i told her and she said “wow, well done you.” I found it so strange given that I’d been out and about with him since about 2 weeks! It’s lovely sitting on the couch, soaking up the newborn cuddles and all but if you need to go for a walk it shouldn’t be such a big deal. I hate when anyone judges another parent. I couldn’t give a shit how anyone rears their kids or if they post them all over SM! I only care about my own and I don’t give a shit what anyone thinks of my parenting. I have to say watching her stories yesterday was making me very broody! But when I watch Ailbhe’s stories I’m like “who does this one think she is?” The girl has no identity other than being a mum who got married!

• Angry

Shop girl

Chatty Member
D9A086BD-CFDB-4874-9C01-F304F3DE74E7.jpeg
I I see he has now included the boat! He has changed it, used to have the type of car and bike written beside the emoji.

• Haha

Lulumarie84

Agh ailbhe sharing her this time last year - 5 days before Sean was born post 🙄🙄 anything to scrape back some of the attention

Livinglucious

It’s like they forget they are doing a show and are just there chatting. How much longer can they keep it on air? That fake forced laughing they do it so irritating
And then they spend the day re-sharing each other's same Instastories! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥱

• Sick
  • Haha