Garrihy Sisters #2 Think they're from the West and that as mother's they're the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. They crave and seek attention always. I remember reading somewhere they are so two faced and slag everyone behind their back and everything is a joke, including their extended family and friends. What a horrible way to live- to have to do that to make yourselves look better and superior. They are constantly performing, at every party, at every wedding. “Hush hush” from mama Garrihy. Everybody look at how wonderful my family are. NOBODY cares!!

Reactions: 6
I can't believe Ailbhe is only a year older than me, she seems years older. Who uses the phrase "hitting the tiles" for a night out? She's aged 10 years since become a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe Ailbhe is only a year older than me, she seems years older. Who uses the phrase "hitting the tiles" for a night out? She's aged 10 years since become a mother.
They are like a bunch of grannies. So old fashioned. The one in Clare is worse!

I hate the way Aoibhin dresses the girls really old fashioned. Yeh it's cute the odd time, or for good wear or something, but I've rarely seen them dressed in clothes that are just comfie.

Reactions: 7
I hate the way Aoibhin dresses the girls really old fashioned. Yeh it's cute the odd time, or for good wear or something, but I've rarely seen them dressed in clothes that are just comfie.
I always think it’s so 1970s to see them dressed in the same ‘rigouts’. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was that the poem thanking Italy for going through the horrors and giving the rest of us time to prepare for Covid? I thought that was one of the most insensitive things I heard in a long time. I remember the scenes of coffins lined up and here are the bloody Garrihys thanking them. It's like they felt Italy were doing us a personal favour when they were just trying to survive what seemed like a warzone.

I remember reading a stat over the summer which gave a % for how much of the Italian population felt they needed counselling after what happened during their first wave. The % was so high. It is heartbreaking and then to have the Garrihy's trivialise it and use it for their own personal bloody self promotion. I was genuinely sickened listening to her and couldnt believe they didnt see what was wrong with it and how bad it sounded.
And so many of those Italians locked in tiny apartments with only balconies.
I hate the way Aoibhin dresses the girls really old fashioned. Yeh it's cute the odd time, or for good wear or something, but
I hate when people put kids in identical clothes
I always think it’s so 1970s to see them dressed in the same ‘rigouts’. 😏
They look like they are dressed for Christmas Day Mass circa 1986.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit of a lurker on these posts, but totally agree with this. Also, it really irks me that she dresses them in the same clothes. They aren't twins!! Even if they have the same outfits, why dress them in the same thing on the same day? Let them have their own personalities.

Reactions: 12
Bit of a lurker on these posts, but totally agree with this. Also, it really irks me that she dresses them in the same clothes. They aren't twins!! Even if they have the same outfits, why dress them in the same thing on the same day? Let them have their own personalities.
Its a very old fashioned idea isn't it? She would've been dressed in the same clothes as her sisters growing up

Reactions: 6
:
Maybe it is a Castleknock saying "Hitting the tiles"?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup out ye get for a walk! And then people messaging her "I really needed to hear this" etc 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Whoooo wants some peeeetttsssss-aaaaaah!
For the inaug-rurr-ay-shuuuun!
Feck off Aoibhin and your mangled vowels. Your two small children couldn't give two shits about the inauguration, just give them their pizza and shush!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did Ailbhe get her passport today after applying on Sunday? I submitted my application on December 28th and it's still being processed and the website says operations are suspended during level 5 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 2
How did Ailbhe get her passport today after applying on Sunday? I submitted my application on December 28th and it's still being processed and the website says operations are suspended during level 5 🤔
Same for me. I enquired into it yesterday and you can only get it rushed if you've to travel for a funeral. I'll hit to roof if she pulled strings to get it ahead of anyone else for no apparent reason.

An emergency is defined as death or grave illness of an immediate family member, with a need for urgent travel within the next few days or for emergency medical treatment of the applicant.

Copied from DFA.ie

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
Online is very quick, I recently did also and was well impressed with the quick service!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.