Garrihy Sisters #2 Think they're from the West and that as mother's they're the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on then preaching about how hard it is!duck off!!
In fairness to her I am not sticking up in any way what she is doing, but they are living very close by.

I really don't think it is a fair comment to make that you seen her coming out of her parents house, you are giving a completely different illusion on here when people don't understand the geographical location of where they live!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I live 30 seconds from my in laws and we haven’t been near them. We have occasionally stood out in the garden to chat when we are passing but they haven’t hugged the kids, gone for walks with them, been in each other’s houses because that’s what we’re ALL asked to do. It’s hard but I’m not a mé féiner and the only way the restrictions will get us out of this situation is if everyone complies. Ya she’s one person going against guidelines and Claire is only pushing the baby etc but it’s all the small things that are causing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I live 30 seconds from my in laws and we haven’t been near them. We have occasionally stood out in the garden to chat when we are passing but they haven’t hugged the kids, gone for walks with them, been in each other’s houses because that’s what we’re ALL asked to do. It’s hard but I’m not a mé féiner and the only way the restrictions will get us out of this situation is if everyone complies. Ya she’s one person going against guidelines and Claire is only pushing the baby etc but it’s all the small things that are causing this!
My own children/young teens have not seen any other child since Christmas but yet when I am walking/shopping it's full of youngsters hanging around in their groups. They are doing no harm but where are these parents? Really don't think people are as strict this time round.

Reactions: 6
In fairness to her I am not sticking up in any way what she is doing, but they are living very close by.

I really don't think it is a fair comment to make that you seen her coming out of her parents house, you are giving a completely different illusion on here when people don't understand the geographical location of where they live!
I live 5 min from my parents and I’ve a young child, I’m not calling into them and my mum isn’t out walking with my child in the buggy and she shouldn’t either then go on saying we should all follow rules. And I think anyone who follows this thread knows very well how close she lives to the parents house, I’m not giving any false illusions to anyone, I saw her coming out of her parents house with the buggy breaking restrictions end of and that’s all i said.

Reactions: 8
My own children/young teens have not seen any other child since Christmas but yet when I am walking/shopping it's full of youngsters hanging around in their groups. They are doing no harm but where are these parents? Really don't think people are as strict this time round.
I’m sorry but to say groups of youngsters hanging out in groups (assuming they are from different households) are doing no harm is just plain false information and should come with a warning. We know how this thing spreads and we’ve be asked to not mix for that reason. This carryon is contributing to the mess we are currently in.

Reactions: 10
I dunno really how much longer people can stick to the guidelines realistically. Mentally I feel that people are very close to done in. And nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors we know only what is presented to the public. I don’t agree with gangs of teenagers meeting up I think it’s ridiculous and dangerous but it’s too easy to just say say where are the parents in all this I have a toddler not a teenager so I don’t know what it’s like to try and parent one. Very difficult I’d imagine. Everyone is doing their best and nobody should be judged for small things.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but to say groups of youngsters hanging out in groups (assuming they are from different households) are doing no harm is just plain false information and should come with a warning. We know how this thing spreads and we’ve be asked to not mix for that reason. This carryon is contributing to the mess we are currently in.
Sorry I should edit... teenagers ...are just hanging out walking around the place in their groups and in fairness they are not up to any mischief but they are all coming from different households hence why virus is spreading they might as well be in school and playing sports. I have young teens and it is very hard not letting them out and they are really missing all their sports!

I live 5 min from my parents and I’ve a young child, I’m not calling into them and my mum isn’t out walking with my child in the buggy and she shouldn’t either then go on saying we should all follow rules. And I think anyone who follows this thread knows very well how close she lives to the parents house, I’m not giving any false illusions to anyone, I saw her coming out of her parents house with the buggy breaking restrictions end of and that’s all i said.
I disagree I'm not sure followers would know how close?
Good for you not calling into your parents!
You never know Ailbhe and yourself might be best chums when the children start school , or she may be teaching Speech and Drama to your child ..stranger things have happened....!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry I should edit... teenagers ...are just hanging out walking around the place in their groups and in fairness they are not up to any mischief but they are all coming from different households hence why virus is spreading they might as well be in school and playing sports. I have young teens and it is very hard not letting them out and they are really missing all their sports!

You never know Ailbhe and yourself might be best chums when the children start school , or she may be teaching Speech and Drama to your child ..stranger things have happened....!!
Aaahmmm......check our your Speech & Drama teachers credentials. Ailbhe or Clare Gardashian are not qualified teachers no matter how they spin it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel like I’m missing something here, is there some special exemption from the rules about households not mixing if you live within 5 mins of your mother? I don’t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aaahmmm......check our your Speech & Drama teachers credentials. Ailbhe or Clare Gardashian are not qualified teachers no matter how they spin it!
In all fairness if you lived where Ailbhe is I'm sure you would be calling in.

I suppose she could argue the parents house is her place of work.

Yes no need for the meet ups and bringing the baby into town and trip to Clare for Christmas.
It was also the Christmas family bash in Intercontinental in Ballsbridge. Restrictions at the time were limited to group of 6 from a max of 3 households. But hey, when you’re the greedy grabby Gardashians you can do what you want. We’re a family of 11 but it’s only breaking the restrictions a little bit! 😡
Hope RTÉ take note seeing as they’re trying to play NPHET ball since the retirement party.

It was also the Christmas family bash in Intercontinental in Ballsbridge. Restrictions at the time were limited to group of 6 from a max of 3 households. But hey, when you’re the greedy grabby Gardashians you can do what you want. We’re a family of 11 but it’s only breaking the restrictions a little bit! 😡
Hope RTÉ take note seeing as they’re trying to play NPHET ball since the retirement party.
RTÉ couldn’t give 2 fucks, sure look at SoSue on TV with a Stay at Home advisory on the screen and she’s laughing her skinny arse off on a beach in Dubai……it’s a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 15
RTÉ couldn’t give 2 fucks, sure look at SoSue on TV with a Stay at Home advisory on the screen and she’s laughing her skinny arse off on a beach in Dubai……it’s a joke
People need to start voicing their dissatisfaction with it to RTE. Let them know that we know it’s going on. Google Dee Forbes email address and tell her. They are publicly funded with our money.

This was their response to being informed of Doireann’s retirement party shindig which she was tagged in back in October.

Don’t let them turn a blind eye.

Attachments

Last edited:

It’s been said on here before she lives less then 5 min away so I think people can gather how close that is. And she’s far from a teacher or trained to be one 😂 get your facts right. And I wouldn’t ever be friends with someone like her I’ve enough friends. The fact you are defending them makes me think your close to them or a fan either way bleeping sad defending someone breaking rules when there are people dying alone cos idiots can’t keep to the rules.

Reactions: 7
People need to start voicing their dissatisfaction with it to RTE. Let them know that we know it’s going on. Google Dee Forbes email address and tell her. They are publicly funded with our money.

This was their response to being informed of Doireann’s retirement party shindig which she was tagged in back in October.

Don’t let them turn a blind eye.
RTE don't give a tit. Look at that email, it doesn't even make sense: "thank you for bringing it to my intention". Any complaints about their presenters and employees flouting guidelines will be filed straight into the recycling bin. Then if something goes viral they'll order more public apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been said on here before she lives less then 5 min away so I think people can gather how close that is. And she’s far from a teacher or trained to be one 😂 get your facts right. And I wouldn’t ever be friends with someone like her I’ve enough friends. The fact you are defending them makes me think your close to them or a fan either way bleeping sad defending someone breaking rules when there are people dying alone cos idiots can’t keep to the rules.
No, I don't know them at all and not a fan! I can't even follow any of them. It annoys me how much the babies are shown by them and the perfection!

Take it from older shoulders you can be surprised when kids start school/sports you make new pals also. I used to say the same as you when I had young babies, re; friends- but in life you meet people at a particular time with the same routine as you and it suits and new friendships form!

I felt yesterday was a bit unfair to say you saw her and straight away put it on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
RTE don't give a tit. Look at that email, it doesn't even make sense: "thank you for bringing it to my intention". Any complaints about their presenters and employees flouting guidelines will be filed straight into the recycling bin. Then if something goes viral they'll order more public apologies.
It still must look absolutely terrible for Doireann for the head of the company to be getting emails about her. I reckon they give more of a shot now if the number of people who had to publicly apologise before Xmas. They couldn’t have been happy about that.

Reactions: 1
Have you not read through this thread? You must be a very gentle soul if you thought that comment was unfair 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.