Garrihy Sisters #2 Think they're from the West and that as mother's they're the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Ailbhe get her passport today after applying on Sunday? I submitted my application on December 28th and it's still being processed and the website says operations are suspended during level 5 🤔
Online is very quick, I recently did also and was well impressed with the quick service!
[/QUOTE]

I did mine online and didn't get it. 🤷 I wouldn't do it any other way than online!

Isn't it great to see nana out pushing Sean in the middle of level 5 restrictions 🙄....have rules changed can you bubble with a newborn's family.....

Reactions: 6
Isn't it great to see nana out pushing Sean in the middle of level 5 restrictions 🙄....have rules changed can you bubble with a newborn's family.....
In fairness, people may meet with people from one other household in outdoor settings when taking exercise at Level 5. On the HSE website.

Reactions: 2
In fairness, people may meet with people from one other household in outdoor settings when taking exercise at Level 5. On the HSE website.
Are you supposed to be pushing the buggy of a child from a different household though? You’re allowed to meet but you’re supposed to maintain the recommended distance.

Are you supposed to be pushing the buggy of a child from a different household though? You’re allowed to meet but you’re supposed to maintain the recommended distance.
Well technically you're allowed to provide childcare if needed. Ailbhe had purée to make and some very important sponsored posts to do 😉. Essential work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness they live in close proximity, I don't see any harm in nana wheeling her grandchild some fresh air and a walk....

Reactions: 12
In fairness they live in close proximity, I don't see any harm in nana wheeling her grandchild some fresh air and a walk....
That’s kinda not really the point though if it’s against the guidelines.

I get that.

But i think constant rehashing of guidelines is tedious.

I come on here to get away from the news.

And if they were blatantly breaching guidelines i'd be pissed off. In the grand scheme of things it was teeny tiny breach of guidelines in a huge open air area. While i've followed all restrictions, i think after 10 months of it, a lot of people have made minor infractions.

IMO its not the hill I'd die on in terms of giving out about them. Totally respect your opinion, just offering mine

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What's with this thread and bickering over guidelines 😂 I think we all know what they are by now and I'm sure we're all sick of hearing about them in our offline lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's with this thread and bickering over guidelines 😂 I think we all know what they are by now and I'm sure we're all sick of hearing about them in our offline lives!
Because that same family seem to be constantly breaking them. And it’s bleeping annoying as duck to be honest. Why do people get a pass on it? I’m sick of this tit. It could be easier if people observed simple guidelines but instead here we all are again in our 3rd lockdown. And they are still not even pretending that they give a tit about anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 9
You are allowed exercise with another family?
I really think this is ridiculous, she is just walking her little grandchild in the Park! there is no harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You are allowed exercise with another family?
I really think this is ridiculous, she is just walking her little grandchild in the Park! there is no harm.
I don’t want to go back and forth on it but you are supposed to observe social distance, which she was not doing if she was pushing the grandchild’s buggy. It’s irrelevant if it’s her little grandchild or not. It may seem harmless to you but I wonder would the parents of children with special needs who are fighting for their schools to reopen agree. And it’s not a one off or unusual in any way shape or form for this family. They have been ignoring the rules the whole time. So no, their behaviour is not harmless.

Reactions: 9
The harm is that if everyone started doing their own variations of the guidelines we will never get out of these lockdowns. It's annoying when you are being compliant and you see this plastered on their stories. One person could look at this and say Clare doesnt give a duck why should I.. I'm off to see who ever. People are finding it hard to do what is asked but we all have responsibility to stick to these guidelines and people with large followings need to know their responsibility with what content they put out there. Why show it? Either they dont give a duck or they are ignorant to the guidelines

Reactions: 14
The harm is that if everyone started doing their own variations of the guidelines we will never get out of these lockdowns. It's annoying when you are being compliant and you see this plastered on their stories. One person could look at this and say Clare doesnt give a duck why should I.. I'm off to see who ever. People are finding it hard to do what is asked but we all have responsibility to stick to these guidelines and people with large followings need to know their responsibility with what content they put out there. Why show it? Either they dont give a duck or they are ignorant to the guidelines
I think everyone is doing their best in a rotten situation and trying to stick to the guidelines. And if Clare is pushing the child in his pram - out in the open air not in a crowd of people - then that is not a thing to crucify her over. Perhaps they are all one bubble herself and Eugene and Ailbhe and her family. That is allowed (I’m almost sure) it isn’t up to anyone to judge them for that either. I didn’t agree with their big meet up before Christmas and was horrified that a newborn was brought into a busy hotel restaurant but he isn’t my newborn I don’t have the right to tell her what to do with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think everyone is doing their best in a rotten situation and trying to stick to the guidelines. And if Clare is pushing the child in his pram - out in the open air not in a crowd of people - then that is not a thing to crucify her over. Perhaps they are all one bubble herself and Eugene and Ailbhe and her family. That is allowed (I’m almost sure) it isn’t up to anyone to judge them for that either. I didn’t agree with their big meet up before Christmas and was horrified that a newborn was brought into a busy hotel restaurant but he isn’t my newborn I don’t have the right to tell her what to do with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not to be the covid police but the "bubble" model doesn't apply to their situation - it's for people who live alone or who live alone with a vulnerable person they act as carer for, or for a vulnerable person who has a live-in or visiting carer.
I agree most people are trying to stick to guidelines but a lot of people have their own version of the guidelines to suit their own situation, unfortunately.

Reactions: 15
Driving by the parents house Just seen Alibhe coming out of the house with the baby. Again what part of no household visits does she not get

Driving by the parents house Just seen Alibhe coming out of the house with the baby. Again what part of no household visits does she not get
In all fairness if you lived where Ailbhe is I'm sure you would be calling in.

I suppose she could argue the parents house is her place of work.

Yes no need for the meet ups and bringing the baby into town and trip to Clare for Christmas.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.