Garrihy Sisters #2 Think they're from the West and that as mother's they're the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Donal Skehan had the misfortune of doing a Live cookery with Doireann this evening, I’d say he won’t be making that mistake again. To say the girl is woefully inept is putting it politely. She couldn’t even chop an onion. In typical Doireann fashion, she found herself utterly hilarious and clapped like a seal throughout whilst poor Donal desperately tried to get her to focus
on the task at hand and dragged her along to try and stop it from descending into the total car crash it was. Her excuse was that she’s been spoilt all her life (no tit!) by Ma Garrihy handing her dinners and now Paddy has the privilege. Honestly, I was embarrassed looking at her. The girl must be nearly 30 and she has zero life (/any) skills to speak of. Seems she’s winging it in all aspects of life
When she was moving into that apartment she showed her mother cleaning and her sitting on her arse. A right pampered little Princess.

Reactions: 3
When she was moving into that apartment she showed her mother cleaning and her sitting on her arse. A right pampered little Princess.
That's Clare's fault though, it's how she raised them. Though you'd think Doireann would have the self awareness to help out!

Reactions: 4
That's Clare's fault though, it's how she raised them. Though you'd think Doireann would have the self awareness to help out!
Yep.i think it doesnt help that she moved oyt after college to live with her sister. Shes the baby of they family and Ailbhe probs just added her to the pot.

I learned to cook v quickly when i moved to a diff county at 18 for college. I'd likely have been hopeless if i stayed at home

Reactions: 5
I’d say the neighbours in the apartment next door to Doireann and Paddy were delighted with all the screaming and roaring so early in the morning when that guy won €1k on 2FM Breakfast... Take a look at the 2FM Insta for her reaction

Reactions: 3
If she knew she was going to be videoed and posted online to their 274K followers, why didn't she dress herself?

Reactions: 5
Why is Ailbhe doing a workout with her hair perfectly styled and not tied up? 😂 So realistic! #supermom #momlife

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the live on Donal’s page. Lads.... aside from the screeching and face pulling, HER bleeping HYGIENE 🤮 long sleeves, constantly touching her hair and the food. Touching the fish then her phone and everything bloody else. I can’t deal with it. She’s such a try hard. Can’t see her lasting. It’s disappointing because I was SO on team Garrihy previously. Still find Aoibheann and Ailbhe inoffensive but Doireann is just a drip. She really isn’t likeable or authentic. Comes across as trying to be a girl next door so quirky and cool but really you can see she’s a mean girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the live on Donal’s page. Lads.... aside from the screeching and face pulling, HER bleeping HYGIENE 🤮 long sleeves, constantly touching her hair and the food. Touching the fish then her phone and everything bloody else. I can’t deal with it. She’s such a try hard. Can’t see her lasting. It’s disappointing because I was SO on team Garrihy previously. Still find Aoibheann and Ailbhe inoffensive but Doireann is just a drip. She really isn’t likeable or authentic. Comes across as trying to be a girl next door so quirky and cool but really you can see she’s a mean girl.
They will eventually go the way of the Seoige sisters I reckon and fizzle out.

Aoibhin must think she is Michael D Higgins with her addresses to the nation. The pauses and the WHY DOES SHE KEEP LOOKING AWAY FROM THE CAMERA AHHH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They will eventually go the way of the Seoige sisters I reckon and fizzle out.

Aoibhin must think she is Michael D Higgins with her addresses to the nation. The pauses and the WHY DOES SHE KEEP LOOKING AWAY FROM THE CAMERA AHHH.
Lack of eye contact is a sign someone is lying.

She talks about tasks like homeschooling and getting back to emails and the like but compared she hasnt a lot of the tasks that she listed.

Ya sure she has two kids and dogs but its hardly like she has a 9 to 5 job and I sincerely doubt she is the person emailing back if Beo customers have questions. It's like she is trying to come across as relatable but its very disingenuous.

She is really flogging the wellness but she cant even come up with her one ideas. The "focus on one thing" spiel was from someone she follows and its hardly ground breaking.

Reactions: 2
It's hilarious how Doireann has gone from slagging these influencer types to genuinely being one of them. "Myself and Paula are back by popular demand for another makeup look" I swear to god that could have been a line in one of her skits before but nope, it's real. Incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The online one was 50 and you received the goodie bag in the post before the event. Would I pay that again no. It was all pre recorded not interactive.

Was the goodie bag any good at least?
Was actually not too bad.
The BEO bath salts were included they are selling for 32 (crazy price but it's actually lovely) there was a number of other deluxe sized samples such as Kevin Murphy dry shampoo and Trilogy oil. A BEO booklet and some money off codes.
But the actual 'show' was dull and really missing any interaction.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Doireann say before after lockdown 1 when some influencers where doing the outfit try on reels “come on girls we are better than that” and then the make up videos over and over and over again 🤪

Aoibhinn and her low husky soft insincere voice is the most patrionising thing ever!! Have to turn it straight off. And the looking away and trying to be so fluid in her speeches. Ugh puke 🤢 she says these things, yet she try’s to portray the most perfect life and the most perfect kids and house and everything is just beautiful. So these speeches are so not authentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t Doireann say before after lockdown 1 when some influencers where doing the outfit try on reels “come on girls we are better than that” and then the make up videos over and over and over again 🤪

Aoibhinn and her low husky soft insincere voice is the most patrionising thing ever!! Have to turn it straight off. And the looking away and trying to be so fluid in her speeches. Ugh puke 🤢 she says these things, yet she try’s to portray the most perfect life and the most perfect kids and house and everything is just beautiful. So these speeches are so not authentic.
Aoibhinn is desperate for attention and constantly seeking validation from the internet. If anyone else was doing those comedic “poetry readings”, Dzoireann would be going to town on them. How has Ma Garrihy or the other two not had a word and told her to stop making a show of herself? The lack of self-awareness is actually embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Aoibhinn is desperate for attention and constantly seeking validation from the internet. If anyone else was doing those comedic “poetry readings”, Dzoireann would be going to town on them. How has Ma Garrihy or the other two not had a word and told her to stop making a show of herself? The lack of self-awareness is actually embarrassing
The mother won’t have a word because they’re all as bad as each other.
Sure didn’t the dad pen the poem that kicked it all off! They’re all mad for attention and crave to be seen as artsy creatives, when in reality they’re the embodiment of Celtic tiger values. Try and shill ya in anyway, ads or wellness tripe.

Reactions: 16
The mother won’t have a word because they’re all as bad as each other.
Sure didn’t the dad pen the poem that kicked it all off! They’re all mad for attention and crave to be seen as artsy creatives, when in reality they’re the embodiment of Celtic tiger values. Try and shill ya in anyway, ads or wellness tripe.
Was that the poem thanking Italy for going through the horrors and giving the rest of us time to prepare for Covid? I thought that was one of the most insensitive things I heard in a long time. I remember the scenes of coffins lined up and here are the bloody Garrihys thanking them. It's like they felt Italy were doing us a personal favour when they were just trying to survive what seemed like a warzone.

I remember reading a stat over the summer which gave a % for how much of the Italian population felt they needed counselling after what happened during their first wave. The % was so high. It is heartbreaking and then to have the Garrihy's trivialise it and use it for their own personal bloody self promotion. I was genuinely sickened listening to her and couldnt believe they didnt see what was wrong with it and how bad it sounded.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was that the poem thanking Italy for going through the horrors and giving the rest of us time to prepare for Covid? I thought that was one of the most insensitive things I heard in a long time. I remember the scenes of coffins lined up and here are the bloody Garrihys thanking them. It's like they felt Italy were doing us a personal favour when they were just trying to survive what seemed like a warzone.

I remember reading a stat over the summer which gave a % for how much of the Italian population felt they needed counselling after what happened during their first wave. The % was so high. It is heartbreaking and then to have the Garrihy's trivialise it and use it for their own personal bloody self promotion. I was genuinely sickened listening to her and couldnt believe they didnt see what was wrong with it and how bad it sounded.
This was it exactly. ‘Grazia grazia’ read by herself in her robot voice. It was awful, a friend of mine is from Bergamo and her community lost so many people and she lost a couple of family members. I’m sure had she seen it; the insincere, insensitive thanks from Back of the park Barbie my friend would’ve been like WTF is that one on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.