Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had never listened to any of his roasts but threw on his weddings podcast there. He’s not massively funny. Doesn’t come across as as much of a twit as I was expecting, but as podcasts go, it was dry. The big reveal of the ‘best voice note ever’ of a woman saying the worst moment of her life was holding her sister’s wedding dress and knickers up in the toilet cubicle while she did a piss and then what sounded like a tidy little tit…. Was not as hilarious as Mork seemed to think it was.

Reactions: 11
Would chatGPT not just have pulled bits from that article for the answer as it was already written and available on the internet? I’ve no idea how all this works

Reactions: 1
Had never listened to any of his roasts but threw on his weddings podcast there. He’s not massively funny. Doesn’t come across as as much of a twit as I was expecting, but as podcasts go, it was dry. The big reveal of the ‘best voice note ever’ of a woman saying the worst moment of her life was holding her sister’s wedding dress and knickers up in the toilet cubicle while she did a piss and then what sounded like a tidy little tit…. Was not as hilarious as Mork seemed to think it was.
That’s just gross and doesn’t sound like entertaining content, I’d be mortified if I heard my partner sharing something like that or thinking it was funny.

Reactions: 4
Came on to say the same. Gave it a chance when Doireann plugged it too. Was so unimpressed. His jokes sound so rehearsed and I don’t know who sends in these voice notes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sounds like a rip-off of that sketch with Domhnall Gleeson and Amy Huberman in the back of a car and he shits into a bottle when everyone else thought he was going to pee.

Mermaid Jade started doing live TikTok’s, I don’t follow her but she came up anyway I put it on while cleaning and she was giving all the goss about all the huns. She was messaging Mork during covid and video calling and he was asking her to get her tits out (it was d4 slang I can’t remember) and all sorts of lewd comments. I’d say Diz wasn’t too happy assuming she heard about it.

Reactions: 2
Mermaid Jade started doing live TikTok’s, I don’t follow her but she came up anyway I put it on while cleaning and she was giving all the goss about all the huns. She was messaging Mork during covid and video calling and he was asking her to get her tits out (it was d4 slang I can’t remember) and all sorts of lewd comments. I’d say Diz wasn’t too happy assuming she heard about it.
I wonder which part of that story upsets Doreen more? The fact that he said it or the fact that everyone knows he said it.

Reactions: 3
I wonder which part of that story upsets Doreen more? The fact that he said it or the fact that everyone knows he said it.
Probably both! Plus the fact everyone knows the were fighting in the streets of Dublin. Not a good look

Or the fact so recently he was asking multiple women to flash him and downing cans.

I believe he asked her to get her 'cans' out.

Reactions: 2
Imagine marrying a guy like that?!? Like are her family not absolutely morrified/terrified for her?! A leopard never changes their spots!

Reactions: 13
Why is she so unnatural in those Millie’s ads and reels and in everything else at the moment. She was always painful, but the mannerisms she constantly uses now are cringe.

Reactions: 9
Why is she so unnatural in those Millie’s ads and reels and in everything else at the moment. She was always painful, but the mannerisms she constantly uses now are cringe.
Haven't looked at that yet but I think she has gone way over the top since losing her actual job.
Trying to show everything is so wonderful and fun.

Reactions: 12
She’s a full time hun now she has to pretend it’s all fun and she enjoys it. They remind me of the wans giving out the sausage samples in the supermarkets years ago with the full faces of make up sweating frying the sausages in the middle of Dunnes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her content is atrocious and she’d want to change it up a bit if she doesn’t want the bank repossessing the gaff🤣 Her engagement rate is 1.9%.

• Wow
Haven't looked at that yet but I think she has gone way over the top since losing her actual job.
Trying to show everything is so wonderful and fun.
She’s trying to be pre radio Doireann while the rest of us have grown up a lot & no longer find it entertaining. It won’t work for her now.