Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Undeclared advertisements from G1
I sent her several messages yesterday telling her she needs to be declaring all the beo shite as ads and she blocked me!! 😂😂 devastated now that I can’t see 18 posts a day, 17 undeclared ads and 1 pic of her kids in matching clothes. 😭😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I sent her several messages yesterday telling her she needs to be declaring all the beo shite as ads and she blocked me!! 😂😂 devastated now that I can’t see 18 posts a day, 17 undeclared ads and 1 pic of her kids in matching clothes. 😭😢
🤣 There's always the anonymous viewing options. That's what I use for all of the huns!

Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely shocked that herself & Mark haven’t announced they’re doing a couples podcast in the lead up ala Jamie & Sophie with the nearlyweds. I was sure that’d be the first new venture after her being let go.
I don’t listen to hers but the clips she puts up of her over the top laughing reactions to the guests minimally amusing anecdotes makes me cringe!

Reactions: 11
I’m genuinely shocked that herself & Mark haven’t announced they’re doing a couples podcast in the lead up ala Jamie & Sophie with the nearlyweds. I was sure that’d be the first new venture after her being let go.
I don’t listen to hers but the clips she puts up of her over the top laughing reactions to the guests minimally amusing anecdotes makes me cringe!
You’ve given her an idea now 🤣
Yeah they may aswell. In fact they could both just list their occupations as podcasters now. That’s all they have…that and her awkward, cringeworthy wine ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads..can anyone confirm the name and make of Doireanns nail varnish. She shared it yesterday and I never noted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
lol. Love to hear she’s getting this kind of feedback. insnoop.com is great for viewing their rubbish without them getting any views 🥸

Reactions: 6
Why does Renault need Dz to drive one of their cars?
Why does Centra need Dz to drink one of their wines?
Why does Millies need Dz to show us their products?
Why? Why?, Why???, I just do not understand this way of advertising anymore.
Are they trying to put us off these products?
Do they not want to sell them?
Do they think that we are so stupid and gullible that we will run out and spend money on stuff they are giving away to Dz for free.
I know I am like a broken record and I definitely know she isn’t the only hun but this codswallop has got to stop🛑

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does Renault need Dz to drive one of their cars?
Why does Centra need Dz to drink one of their wines?
Why does Millies need Dz to show us their products?
Why? Why?, Why???, I just do not understand this way of advertising anymore.
Are they trying to put us off these products?
Do they not want to sell them?
Do they think that we are so stupid and gullible that we will run out and spend money on stuff they are giving away to Dz for free.
I know I am like a broken record and I definitely know she isn’t the only hun but this codswallop has got to stop🛑
To me, it seems like a very lazy way of advertising. These companies don't seem to have copped yet that it puts people right off. Has anyone actually sat through any of those wine ads? She is the last person I won't be asking for advice on wine.

Reactions: 15
She's the only one of the three that hasn't blocked me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They do it because you and me are watching. We might not buy what shes advertising but alot of other people do. Its very simple. It works! And coming on here and giving out isnt going to change it.

Reactions: 4
The only way it changes is to stop watching their stories full stop. This is advertising now and companies are paying huge money so it obviously works. These clowns have big numbers on their views. That’s what’s getting them the work. It’s not going to change as long as they have engagement. These threads even drive it because people look here and then go to view. I’m guilty myself because those viewers are painful.

They do it because you and me are watching. We might not buy what shes advertising but alot of other people do. Its very simple. It works! And coming on here and giving out isnt going to change it.
Apologies but it is the only forum I can vent on😅 I actually really enjoy instagram as I mostly look at Artists, designers, antiques, recipes, healthcare and of course dogs who are so entertaining and fabulous, I just love Tato and Mostly etc. I have bought from several companies on instagram, stuff like skincare etc. that you cannot buy in the shops and it has been brilliant.
There are so many good instagram accounts that have real value and entertainment and set out to enrich you instead of the show offy huns. It is just the huns getting stuff free and selling it to us that really annoys me as if we can’t make up our own minds. And you are right, I shouldn’t watch them but it is real carcrash stuff, I just cannot resist seeing how cringey they get🫣 it’s a bad habit and I must stop and stick to the pages I love but🫣 😅
Oh also another favourite of mine is Mary McEvoy (Biddy) for keeping it real. She is brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So not only does he read out other people's roasts but they also have to provide suggestions on what to roast. He is an absolute joke.

So I watched her Centra ad and I'll got was Ross from friends when he is forced to take leave and he just keeps telling one "I'm fine " 4 octaves higher than he should be. She is manic

• Haha
Reactions: 18