Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her account is now just sponsored tit. It will dry up very quick. Greed took over and now she’s lost her radio and television career. Podcasts are over subscribed now, there’s too many, guests are boring.

Reactions: 17
D was down on the pitch at Take That last night, no free tickets to the VIP seats now she’s gone from 2FM. Must have been some shock to her to pay for her own tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's fairly upped the flogging game. She's so uncomfortable performing in front of the camera. Deep down she knows it's a sad way to make a living.

Reactions: 15
She's fairly upped the flogging game. She's so uncomfortable performing in front of the camera. Deep down she knows it's a sad way to make a living.
Sure it was what she took the piss out of for years. How the turntables.

Reactions: 12
Do the parents own that place in Spain? Looks like the same view G2 had a while back

Reactions: 5
Sooooo the hotel she showed yesterday she was just walking passed 🙄
Back staying at the parents apartment…boring.
They never splash out, so tight with money.

Reactions: 14
Why would you stay at a hotel if you had an apartment in the area?
There’s a whole world out there, but they all gravitate to the free apartment. If I was Dz’s age and position, I’d be off exploring somewhere else. Fine she’s gone with her Mum but her and Mork stayed with them for a pissing rain week there in May, and in the middle of it found the cheapest air b&b somewhere else for 2 nights, still in the pissing rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s a whole world out there, but they all gravitate to the free apartment. If I was Dz’s age and position, I’d be off exploring somewhere else. Fine she’s gone with her Mum but her and Mork stayed with them for a pissing rain week there in May, and in the middle of it found the cheapest air b&b somewhere else for 2 nights, still in the pissing rain.
Agree. The time as a couple I mean to stay there miserable in the rain instead of spending and getting out of there. So so tight. But she ll soon need all her pennies. Jobless afterall.

Reactions: 8
They are tight as duck when it's their own money they are spending. Her and mork only go away on cheap holidays and stay in the parents place or very basic accomodation. I'd say they haven't been further than Spain together tbh. Only time you see a nice hotel is if its free.

Ah I get what you're saying but if I was just hopping off with my mam for a few days I'd be happy enough to use the family apartment. I would say it's a misery bringing Mark anywhere anyhow.