Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew right well she didn't pay for tickets. I'm actually shocked at the amount of these idiots that got to go on a freebie,what's it about? Universal music Ireland invited her which she had on one story. Pr invite. Why couldn't they have ran a competition for the thousands of parents to bring their child. My friend is a teacher and she said there's not one kid in school who didn't want to go and are proper heartbroken to be the ones left out. That gif mark sitting there free of charge.ick..
---
gif* lol
---
Obviously meant gif
---
Ok it won't let me type what I meant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Knew right well she didn't pay for tickets. I'm actually shocked at the amount of these idiots that got to go on a freebie,what's it about? Universal music Ireland invited her which she had on one story. Pr invite. Why couldn't they have ran a competition for the thousands of parents to bring their child. My friend is a teacher and she said there's not one kid in school who didn't want to go and are proper heartbroken to be the ones left out. That gif mark sitting there free of charge.ick..
---
gif* lol
---
Obviously meant gif
---
Ok it won't let me type what I meant 🤣
Muireann o Connell another sponger a ticket wasted on when so many genuine kids would love to go

Reactions: 17
Dz…linking the dress = ADVERT.
It’s only an ad if it’s an affiliate link right? Is that an AF link? They probably all will be now I suppose, she will need the money.

Agree that the number of free tickets to huns, who probably aren’t even fans, is annoying when so many actual fans were desperate for tickets and couldn’t get them.

Reactions: 13
It’s only an ad if it’s an affiliate link right? Is that an AF link? They probably all will be now I suppose, she will need the money.

Agree that the number of free tickets to huns, who probably aren’t even fans, is annoying when so many actual fans were desperate for tickets and couldn’t get them.
It’s an affiliate link to the dress. The guidelines say “if in doubt, mork it as an AD”. Dz did neither.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry that prick sitting there at that concert gave me RAGE what an absolute sap 🥴🤣. Cant believe there’s men like him tbh 🤣🤣🤣

But Mork Onion and Tomato wins the internet now for me @I got up at 5am 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3