Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha stop it Klaires food is the stuff of nightmares 🤣 if I went to someone’s house and this was on offer I’d pretend I’d already eaten 🤣🤣🤣 easily know they are not used to much to be posting that tripe 🤣

Reactions: 7
Man, was I bleeping delighted that I never saw this new thread and had 7 pages to catch up on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep spotted the article on the Sunday World's website. Nothing really too new there - hasn't she set up a new company?
Yes just googled it there and says she's director in 4 companies......crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is there some loophole that she could buy the house from the company money? Id say Eug knows every loophole there is.

Reactions: 9
Defo I’d say Huge has her name on stuff. All the wealthy do this
I think it’s what they call ‘cookin the books’ 💰

Re: G1…how convenient that the Tuesday morning run culminates in everyone baling in to Aoibhins coffee shop. Similat tactic to that of her SIL Snamhai who marches people in to the coffee shop at the hotel. These people are absolute charlatans

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That coffee run annoys me so much. Dunno who owns that running shop they’ve partnered with, but not impressed that they’ve gotten into bed with garrihy so won’t be going there for runners.

Reactions: 9
Have heard from several sources (that don’t know I’m on Tattle😂) that G1’s coffee shop is amazing and well worth a visit. Coffee good, treats are divine.

It sickens me to say that but it must be good. 😝

Reactions: 11
Have heard from several sources (that don’t know I’m on Tattle😂) that G1’s coffee shop is amazing and well worth a visit. Coffee good, treats are divine.

It is a lovely spot. The baking is done onsite and she got the former owner of the Pantry in Kilkee to advise her and anyone who has tasted Imeldas scones will know they are just the nicest ever. G1 has been there the few times I’ve been there and she’s flying around clearing tables and helping people get seated and replenishing the baked stuff. Not overly priced and queues out the door. She’s capitalising on the classes upstairs and the running group but that’s clever to be fair. The shop is overpriced and probably not a fraction as lucrative as the coffee shop and classes.
But look at the machine she has behind her The Armada expertise and her Beo profile. It’s a receipe for success.
And finally anyone I know who worked on the building only had good things to say about her. And she got fierce opposition from the Old Ground across the road.
Meanwhile G2 musing about boiling spuds 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah i know she gets a significant head start with the husbands wealth etc but in fairness to G1 she does seem to work hard. The other two….

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I passed today at 12pm and the que was out the door it was packed..

Reactions: 1