Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall I book a table for 10?

📞 “what’s the name?”
🗣 “Tattle.”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
DA1C9CD0-D9FA-4CD4-8A02-6A2A3C08F014.jpeg
644565E2-6E73-4C83-BD80-8A1BC3FEB99A.jpeg

Well well well looks like poor Mork has been caught out. Using ChatGPT to answer his column. I wonder does he know if AI assisted in creating a response for a publication it has to me mentioned? I’m thinking a quick email to Image to let them know.

I only stumbled across it read it and thought there’s no way someone as dim as him wrote that. Copied it into ChatGPT asked if it was written by it and what the search term was.

I would put a large amount of money it also helped him write his book! Caught rapid!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
View attachment 3003287View attachment 3003288
Well well well looks like poor Mork has been caught out. Using ChatGPT to answer his column. I wonder does he know if AI assisted in creating a response for a publication it has to me mentioned? I’m thinking a quick email to Image to let them know.

I only stumbled across it read it and thought there’s no way someone as dim as him wrote that. Copied it into ChatGPT asked if it was written by it and what the search term was.

I would put a large amount of money it also helped him write his book! Caught rapid!!!
Might look at copying an extract of his book later into chat gpt and see was it written the same way. Mortified for him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Outstanding detective work @randomdublindude19
That is absolutely mortifying and he has to have used it for the book also.
Mork if you are reading here…is there anything to be said for a roast of dopes who use chatGPT to do the work for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That is beyond humiliating for Mark. He has all day to do duck all and is seemingly even too lazy to write. Terribly embarrassing for an author.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This needs to be sent to Goss.ie or the like. That lazy fucker needs to be humiliated.

Reactions: 18
I cannot believe he was thick enough to use chatGP for published work. Have you sent the proof into the publishers. He’s done!

Reactions: 17
Absolutely not to be that person but your query on asking ChatGpT if it is ChatGpT content isn't a valid thing. For arguments sake, I ran the text through a AI text analysis and it came back 100% human so... prize winning journalism it is not but queries submitted to ChatGpT are subject to the bias by the submitter

Reactions: 7

Excellent detective work there!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely not to be that person but your query on asking ChatGpT if it is ChatGpT content isn't a valid thing. For arguments sake, I ran the text through a AI text analysis and it came back 100% human so... prize winning journalism it is not but queries submitted to ChatGpT are subject to the bias by the submitter
Might very well be human, but I also asked ChatGPT to answer the question first, and the response it gave was nearly identical to what he had written, words were changed as was terminology but identical!

There are words in there that I’m 100% sure he either doesn’t understand what they actually mean or cant even spell them.

I’ve heard him talk during conversations and 90% of people speak in conversations the same way they write and he doesn’t speak like the way he wrote.

Sure he uses other peoples stories on his podcast so I’ve no doubt he uses AI to write for him or at least do all the work and then he adjusts it. Plus he works with google Gemini which is AI.

I’ve done it before, I’ll ask a question and then tweak the answer to make it sound more like me and how I would speak. But I don’t pretend to be an author or advice columnists

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Might very well be human, but I also asked ChatGPT to answer the question first, and the response it gave was nearly identical to what he had written, words were changed as was terminology but identical!

There are words in there that I’m 100% sure he either doesn’t understand what they actually mean or cant even spell them.

I’ve heard him talk during conversations and 90% of people speak in conversations the same way they write and he doesn’t speak like the way he wrote.

Sure he uses other peoples stories on his podcast so I’ve no doubt he uses AI to write for him or at least do all the work and then he adjusts it. Plus he works with google Gemini which is AI.

I’ve done it before, I’ll ask a question and then tweak the answer to make it sound more like me and how I would speak. But I don’t pretend to be an author or advice columnists
He’ll say now that Chat GPT plagiarised him 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’ll say now that Chat GPT plagiarised him 🙄🙄
I doubt he would mention, If he is reading here, Id say he is panicking as you cant call yourself and author or columnist and then be seen to be using AI. Its game over if he does mention it. He will loose any creditability he had. People always catch themselves out in the end.

Reactions: 6
I doubt he would mention, If he is reading here, Id say he is panicking as you cant call yourself and author or columnist and then be seen to be using AI. Its game over if he does mention it. He will loose any creditability he had. People always catch themselves out in the end.
I’m not sure he had any credibility to start with. He’s a chancer and will do anything for a cheque. Zero integrity.

Reactions: 9

Gemini isn't ChatGPT though so even if it was generated by Gemini, it's not ChatGPT.

I'm all for calling stuff out that needs calling out but this isn't a very strong case.

Reactions: 3