Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a stash to report later, from various huns who continue to ignore the ASAI guidelines. I will be adding that one.

Reactions: 10
Whoever called it earlier about 5k with Chris was bang on. Couldn't bring myself to watch

Reactions: 1
Whoever called it earlier about 5k with Chris was bang on. Couldn't bring myself to watch
That was me. As soon as she mentioned 5k I just knew & a while after he was in the phoenix park on his stories. She’ll be latching on to anyone with a following now to stay relatable

Reactions: 4
Garrihy cookbook will be the next money grab business venture I reckon. Mom has obviously mastered the art of sticking a roast in the oven, something the rest of us are yet to do, so they must bless us with her secrets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Garrihy cookbook will be the next money grab business venture I reckon. Mom has obviously mastered the art of sticking a roast in the oven, something the rest of us are yet to do, so they must bless us with her secrets.
Don’t forget Ailbhes slow cooker recipes 😴

Reactions: 7
Not an ounce of colour left in the vegetables as well! Such unappealing, bland looking food that they lose their minds over! I don't understand it....?!

Reactions: 17
Not an ounce of colour left in the vegetables as well! Such unappealing, bland looking food that they lose their minds over! I don't understand it....?!
All part of the weird family dynamic they have going on. Plus the well imbued superiority complex.

Ugh that food looks like muck! I can smell the broccoli from here 🤢
At least she left the lid on the dried parsley jar for once

Reactions: 9
The most plain unimaginative food ever. But shur the superiority complex has them believing its Gordon ramsay standard😴

Reactions: 11
Ugh that food looks like muck! I can smell the broccoli from here 🤢
At least she left the lid on the dried parsley jar for once
She probably killed them when she realised they shared it with the nation before she got the parsley out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Bertie has a bit of a runny situation going on - He must have had some of Chef Clare's food yesterday! 🐶😷💩👎🏻😲

• Haha