Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely not to be that person but your query on asking ChatGpT if it is ChatGpT content isn't a valid thing. For arguments sake, I ran the text through a AI text analysis and it came back 100% human so... prize winning journalism it is not but queries submitted to ChatGpT are subject to the bias by the submitter
Might very well be human, but I also asked ChatGPT to answer the question first, and the response it gave was nearly identical to what he had written, words were changed as was terminology but identical!

There are words in there that I’m 100% sure he either doesn’t understand what they actually mean or cant even spell them.

I’ve heard him talk during conversations and 90% of people speak in conversations the same way they write and he doesn’t speak like the way he wrote.

Sure he uses other peoples stories on his podcast so I’ve no doubt he uses AI to write for him or at least do all the work and then he adjusts it. Plus he works with google Gemini which is AI.

I’ve done it before, I’ll ask a question and then tweak the answer to make it sound more like me and how I would speak. But I don’t pretend to be an author or advice columnists

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Heidi88

VIP Member
Aoibhin pulls put the photo of her swimming the evening before Hanorah was born every single birthday. I am surprised she doesnt share the Carrantuohill photo too.

• Haha

Appcha

Times are tough in casa guardsashian Meeegan if they won't put on the heat, watching the pennies. Although she was always tight. Stupid facial expressions on the camera..

Laika1234

VIP Member
Yeah i know she gets a significant head start with the husbands wealth etc but in fairness to G1 she does seem to work hard. The other two….

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Lottie needs to get some self respect. She's a nice girl but they have shown her time and time again her future is not there. Move on , dust off your cv, diversify.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
They are tight as fuck when it's their own money they are spending. Her and mork only go away on cheap holidays and stay in the parents place or very basic accomodation. I'd say they haven't been further than Spain together tbh. Only time you see a nice hotel is if its free.

Reactions: 15

This is my place

Fucking hell, mortified for Lottie 😬 she really needs to rethink her life, she's just not made for radio, she's uncomfortable to listen to.

Marza

She's fairly upped the flogging game. She's so uncomfortable performing in front of the camera. Deep down she knows it's a sad way to make a living.