Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
DA1C9CD0-D9FA-4CD4-8A02-6A2A3C08F014.jpeg
644565E2-6E73-4C83-BD80-8A1BC3FEB99A.jpeg

Well well well looks like poor Mork has been caught out. Using ChatGPT to answer his column. I wonder does he know if AI assisted in creating a response for a publication it has to me mentioned? I’m thinking a quick email to Image to let them know.

I only stumbled across it read it and thought there’s no way someone as dim as him wrote that. Copied it into ChatGPT asked if it was written by it and what the search term was.

I would put a large amount of money it also helped him write his book! Caught rapid!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
He’ll be on the beg for a car so!!
Honestly if this loser gets a free car off the back of his gf I will be writing to the car company to complain. This disgusting freebie culture has to stop.
It’s like the Kardashians, they get free shit all day every day…the ones who can afford the most, get the most. I’m sick of it.
I tried change my car recently and couldn’t afford it so if one more of these pricks gets a free car, I’m going to start hounding the company. What are we all working hard for when we can’t even afford anything decent ourselves and you have people who literally don’t have a job with 2 brand new free cars outside the door, while they hang around their free house all day. It’s all wrong.
Rang over-sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Outstanding detective work @randomdublindude19
That is absolutely mortifying and he has to have used it for the book also.
Mork if you are reading here…is there anything to be said for a roast of dopes who use chatGPT to do the work for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

JasperX

Why does Renault need Dz to drive one of their cars?
Why does Centra need Dz to drink one of their wines?
Why does Millies need Dz to show us their products?
Why? Why?, Why???, I just do not understand this way of advertising anymore.
Are they trying to put us off these products?
Do they not want to sell them?
Do they think that we are so stupid and gullible that we will run out and spend money on stuff they are giving away to Dz for free.
I know I am like a broken record and I definitely know she isn’t the only hun but this codswallop has got to stop🛑

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Ellamay87

VIP Member
That is beyond humiliating for Mark. He has all day to do fuck all and is seemingly even too lazy to write. Terribly embarrassing for an author.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I listened to Doireanns podcast with Tubs the other evening and on tonight's drive home, was going to listen to my usual but noticed Tubs had a new episode out with the vet Noel Fitzpatrick as the same podcast page was open.

When I say it was like listening to two different podcasts entirely - the change from one episode to the next would actually give you whiplash. If anything it just further showed Dz up as having no real life, real world experience, no compassion and no sense of what her place is in the world other than Mork, the alcoholics' wife to be. Noel's podcast was so insightful and poignant and he had notes with him to make sure he got all the quotes right and spoke at length about the books and their effect on his life and it made for a hugely touching episode.

Huge contrast to "Clare, Klare, Euge, STOP!!!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Eli_99

A exciting week this week for G1, having suffered the past 9 months, can now resume dressing all 3 children in matching clothing from the minute they rise in the morning until they go to bed at night. The pesky uniform can finally be hidden away and 3 matching sets of everything from the same socks to hairbands can be laid out each morning. Don’t dare spill any juice on the dotey outfits girls or Mom will need to do a complete costume change for all 3, which will cut into her wellness time.

Rejoice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A exciting week this week for G1, having suffered the past 9 months, can now resume dressing all 3 children in matching clothing from the minute they rise in the morning until they go to bed at night.
This is obviously inaccurate, the children will have matching pyjamas as well, what sort of Mother do you thing G1 is??

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Marza

Why can't she come on camera and just be normal. All the hyper shouting and and jerky movements is so juvenile. Trying desperately to be a mad wan when she's as safe as you'll get.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She’s a full time hun now she has to pretend it’s all fun and she enjoys it. They remind me of the wans giving out the sausage samples in the supermarkets years ago with the full faces of make up sweating frying the sausages in the middle of Dunnes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Point is though that even though they are from all over the country they all SOUND the same. That phoney pseudo cross between American and D4 accent . 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 25

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Undeclared advertisements from G1
I sent her several messages yesterday telling her she needs to be declaring all the beo shite as ads and she blocked me!! 😂😂 devastated now that I can’t see 18 posts a day, 17 undeclared ads and 1 pic of her kids in matching clothes. 😭😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Times are tough in casa guardsashian Meeegan if they won't put on the heat, watching the pennies. Although she was always tight. Stupid facial expressions on the camera..
It’s a terrible trait to be mean with money. Especially when you have it. I guess she feeling the pinch of not having the cushy cheque from the taxpayer.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Congratulations to @CailínBeag on the winning thread title 👏👏

So Dz got shown the door in RTE. The wedding is set for October in the K Club and she’s going to make a living out of interviewing her sisters, her parents, her fiancé and Pamela Joyce in a shed out the back of Klare and Huge’s. Ohhhh how the mighty have fallen 😜

Off ye go…

• Haha

Balooba

VIP Member
His obsession with the open shirts and creepy expression on his face. Id do a Usain Bolt to get away from him