Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuffinTop411

Who is it that walks among us that keeps telling her, look left and show us the whites of your eyes. It’s GAS CRAIC ALTOGETHER when you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooooo the hotel she showed yesterday she was just walking passed 🙄
Back staying at the parents apartment…boring.
They never splash out, so tight with money.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I’d say all her and Klaire were talking about was their favourite subject. Themselves. Discussing details of this big expensive wedding which I’m presuming Huge is paying for.
Id say Dz gets a kick out of being the “ rebel ” with the “ unconventional” shall we say , fella 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Why would you stay at a hotel if you had an apartment in the area?
There’s a whole world out there, but they all gravitate to the free apartment. If I was Dz’s age and position, I’d be off exploring somewhere else. Fine she’s gone with her Mum but her and Mork stayed with them for a pissing rain week there in May, and in the middle of it found the cheapest air b&b somewhere else for 2 nights, still in the pissing rain.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The stress of the mortgage + wedding is getting in on her. That’s a serious drop in income for her. I’d be shitting myself too if I were in her position.

Reactions: 13

Thump

VIP Member
Dz…linking the dress = ADVERT.
It’s only an ad if it’s an affiliate link right? Is that an AF link? They probably all will be now I suppose, she will need the money.

Agree that the number of free tickets to huns, who probably aren’t even fans, is annoying when so many actual fans were desperate for tickets and couldn’t get them.

Eli_99

Garrihy cookbook will be the next money grab business venture I reckon. Mom has obviously mastered the art of sticking a roast in the oven, something the rest of us are yet to do, so they must bless us with her secrets.

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
I imagine Klaire is torn. On one hand D3 is ready to follow the sisters into the traditional wedding and kids route. Three boxes now ticked as a traditional mother of daughters.

But the choice of suitor will not suit Klaire but more likely Huge is the one really upset. Klaire is the peacemaker trying to keep all sides happy.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
G1 has a fashion show advertised for The Well next week. €40 for a ticket 😱. Glass of wine and canapés. Jesus they really value themselves don’t they. I was a bit tempted before I saw the price, if it had been €20 or €25 I might have chanced it as my friends are going.

• Wow
  • Sick

bellawella22

Chatty Member
If I was previously addicted to alcohol, I would find it extremely dangerous to be in such close proximity with it all the time.

She’s not exactly helping the situation. ☠