Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marza

She's fairly upped the flogging game. She's so uncomfortable performing in front of the camera. Deep down she knows it's a sad way to make a living.

Reactions: 15

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
G3 On begging for a new set of headphones.
It must come as an awful shock to these wans to put their hands in their own pockets, release the moths out of their wallets and actually buy things from time to time. 🥴 And in her case, with the regular salary she had for the past five years, suddenly gone. Back to earth with a bump, I'd say, and no harm.

Heidi77

VIP Member
There’s a whole world out there, but they all gravitate to the free apartment. If I was Dz’s age and position, I’d be off exploring somewhere else. Fine she’s gone with her Mum but her and Mork stayed with them for a pissing rain week there in May, and in the middle of it found the cheapest air b&b somewhere else for 2 nights, still in the pissing rain.
Ah I get what you're saying but if I was just hopping off with my mam for a few days I'd be happy enough to use the family apartment. I would say it's a misery bringing Mark anywhere anyhow.

She looked like podge and rodges sister with the facial expression. Yer man moaning trying to get onto gov.ie in his box bedroom studio. He's the biggest prat I've ever seen on insta.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Is she a SYMPROVER? They always seem to be sick tbf 🥴🤣🤣🤣
That wasn’t a thing back then 🤣 👵🏻
---
You worked with her? Spill the tae ☕
Ah I’ve said it on here before nothing major to report. Very bitchy behind everyone’s back. Whoever left the room was the target. People were very wary of her. Had to be the centre of attention at all times and so fooking loud she’d pierce your ears. Big fan at laughing at her own jokes it was grating 😬Wasn’t exactly a hard worker more interested in talking but can’t fault her for that 🤣

Interestingly everyone saw through her very quickly and had each others back when she’d be bitching. She came into a very tight not group and we’d no time for that carry on. Very naive too - or arrogant maybe? To come in and be so bold and brazen from the get go. Couldn’t get over that.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Appcha

I feel like when she comes on stories with her make up done and nice smart casual clothes she's eye fucking herself and admiring herself on camera.
I agree she's a bit manic on stories recently..

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Is there a separate 2fm thread where people can talk about these absolute nobodies…the garrihys on their own are bad enough

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Ugh that food looks like muck! I can smell the broccoli from here 🤢
At least she left the lid on the dried parsley jar for once
She probably killed them when she realised they shared it with the nation before she got the parsley out

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Why does Renault need Dz to drive one of their cars?
Why does Centra need Dz to drink one of their wines?
Why does Millies need Dz to show us their products?
Why? Why?, Why???, I just do not understand this way of advertising anymore.
Are they trying to put us off these products?
Do they not want to sell them?
Do they think that we are so stupid and gullible that we will run out and spend money on stuff they are giving away to Dz for free.
I know I am like a broken record and I definitely know she isn’t the only hun but this codswallop has got to stop🛑
To me, it seems like a very lazy way of advertising. These companies don't seem to have copped yet that it puts people right off. Has anyone actually sat through any of those wine ads? She is the last person I won't be asking for advice on wine.

Marza

I think that letter she read out to Alison was essentially herself. Friends jealous because everything in her life is going well. Yeah right DZ...maybe your friends are just shell shocked 😁

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I think I’ve read before you use over 30 muscles in your face when you smile, when I tell you I did not move one of those 30 muscles watching that ‘sketch’. What sort of sad bastards are finding that clip one bit funny, it’s truly baffling! As someone earlier said, it was up there with watching Joe Biden 😫
I got more of a laugh out of this post. All 30 muscles moved for a good 60 seconds 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14