Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
I think I’ve read before you use over 30 muscles in your face when you smile, when I tell you I did not move one of those 30 muscles watching that ‘sketch’. What sort of sad bastards are finding that clip one bit funny, it’s truly baffling! As someone earlier said, it was up there with watching Joe Biden 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She reeks of desperation in those latest stories/ reels.
I'm FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE despite having no job and being about to marry Father Damo. It's all good... 🥴

• Haha
What was the singing and dancing about?
It’s sort of manic, grappling for content. But that shite isn’t content. Does that make sense? 😂
Like this morning, showing where she puts her phone for recording. Who cares.
That clip yesterday of Ailbhe droning on again about having her wedding on a boat. Jesus you’d lose the will to live listening to it. How is that entertainment.

Yer man begging for podcast contributions last night. "Hove them in before 7am guys" Without the followers input he'd have nothing.

Reactions: 18

Puffin

VIP Member
So I watched her Centra ad and I'll got was Ross from friends when he is forced to take leave and he just keeps telling one "I'm fine " 4 octaves higher than he should be. She is manic

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Do the two of them just spend all day taking the piss out of everything? They're very draining, like you'd never feel yourself around them and you'd constantly be minding what you say for fear of being 'roasted'.
So their 'work' now basically consists of jeering at others. Sounds about right for the pair of them. 🥴

• Heart

MuffinTop411

She’d get a wallop from me if I was her mother and she kept calling me by my first name. And putting on the accent as well, it’s so fucking weird

Shop girl

Chatty Member
D was down on the pitch at Take That last night, no free tickets to the VIP seats now she’s gone from 2FM. Must have been some shock to her to pay for her own tickets.

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Have heard from several sources (that don’t know I’m on Tattle😂) that G1’s coffee shop is amazing and well worth a visit. Coffee good, treats are divine.

It sickens me to say that but it must be good. 😝
It is a lovely spot. The baking is done onsite and she got the former owner of the Pantry in Kilkee to advise her and anyone who has tasted Imeldas scones will know they are just the nicest ever. G1 has been there the few times I’ve been there and she’s flying around clearing tables and helping people get seated and replenishing the baked stuff. Not overly priced and queues out the door. She’s capitalising on the classes upstairs and the running group but that’s clever to be fair. The shop is overpriced and probably not a fraction as lucrative as the coffee shop and classes.
But look at the machine she has behind her The Armada expertise and her Beo profile. It’s a receipe for success.
And finally anyone I know who worked on the building only had good things to say about her. And she got fierce opposition from the Old Ground across the road.
Meanwhile G2 musing about boiling spuds 🙄🙄

• Haha
Do the two of them just spend all day taking the piss out of everything? They're very draining, like you'd never feel yourself around them and you'd constantly be minding what you say for fear of being 'roasted'.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I cannot believe he was thick enough to use chatGP for published work. Have you sent the proof into the publishers. He’s done!

Reactions: 17