Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
She’s becoming more unhinged by the minute - she’s there showing her outfit earlier, Fr Damo walks in the room and quickly reverses, and she doubles over laughing. WTF like!! She’s turning into a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 23

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Undeclared advertisements from G1
I sent her several messages yesterday telling her she needs to be declaring all the beo shite as ads and she blocked me!! 😂😂 devastated now that I can’t see 18 posts a day, 17 undeclared ads and 1 pic of her kids in matching clothes. 😭😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Times are tough in casa guardsashian Meeegan if they won't put on the heat, watching the pennies. Although she was always tight. Stupid facial expressions on the camera..
It’s a terrible trait to be mean with money. Especially when you have it. I guess she feeling the pinch of not having the cushy cheque from the taxpayer.

Reactions: 21

Ellegee

VIP Member
I see Doiz has put up a photo of a going away party now and is alluding to the fact that there have been others prior to this.
well that can’t be true because she didn’t ask for help picking clothes from her instafam

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Congratulations to @CailínBeag on the winning thread title 👏👏

So Dz got shown the door in RTE. The wedding is set for October in the K Club and she’s going to make a living out of interviewing her sisters, her parents, her fiancé and Pamela Joyce in a shed out the back of Klare and Huge’s. Ohhhh how the mighty have fallen 😜

Off ye go…

• Haha
Part of the ‘chats’ in Marbella with Clare must’ve been ‘Dhooirrreeannn can’t you start up those sketches again, people thought you were awful funny…it mite lead to you and himself getting a comedy show; sure ye’re both only hilarious’.

• Haha
  • Sad

Balooba

VIP Member
His obsession with the open shirts and creepy expression on his face. Id do a Usain Bolt to get away from him

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Off topic but I need to say it somewhere! I cannot stand the way Laura Fox says the word but! She pronounces it “buit”, it’s so annoying!!
Yeah, they all sound the same now. Same old D4 fake awful accent. The 2 Johnnies were the only representative outside the pale so rte are missing an entire cohort of listeners.

Reactions: 20

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Defo I’d say Huge has her name on stuff. All the wealthy do this
I think it’s what they call ‘cookin the books’ 💰

Re: G1…how convenient that the Tuesday morning run culminates in everyone baling in to Aoibhins coffee shop. Similat tactic to that of her SIL Snamhai who marches people in to the coffee shop at the hotel. These people are absolute charlatans

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Addd

VIP Member
View attachment 3003287View attachment 3003288
Well well well looks like poor Mork has been caught out. Using ChatGPT to answer his column. I wonder does he know if AI assisted in creating a response for a publication it has to me mentioned? I’m thinking a quick email to Image to let them know.

I only stumbled across it read it and thought there’s no way someone as dim as him wrote that. Copied it into ChatGPT asked if it was written by it and what the search term was.

I would put a large amount of money it also helped him write his book! Caught rapid!!!
Might look at copying an extract of his book later into chat gpt and see was it written the same way. Mortified for him

• Haha
Reactions: 19