Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people mean well when they say someone looks fab and has a great figure but that's sort of implying they might not look so fab if they didn't. My mother does it all the time and it drives me mad. Doireann doesn't need to be stick thin for her wedding or any other time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So out of seven daytime presenters present and on the payroll as of May (8 if you count Lotties Mail Online segment) only two remain.

Not a 2FM listener but would love to be a fly on the wall at their management meetings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carl is probably a bit different - he isn't a contractor and is employed by RTE directly, so he'll be there for the long haul, maybe not on the breakfast show itself, but they'll make use of him somehow

Reactions: 6
Is there a separate 2fm thread where people can talk about these absolute nobodies…the garrihys on their own are bad enough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The don’t need 3 people presenting one programme. Get one decent presenter and be done with it
That's what I have always said. I never listened to that particular programme but it puzzles me why a programme needs any more than one presenter in the first place.

Reactions: 6
A exciting week this week for G1, having suffered the past 9 months, can now resume dressing all 3 children in matching clothing from the minute they rise in the morning until they go to bed at night. The pesky uniform can finally be hidden away and 3 matching sets of everything from the same socks to hairbands can be laid out each morning. Don’t dare spill any juice on the dotey outfits girls or Mom will need to do a complete costume change for all 3, which will cut into her wellness time.

Rejoice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A exciting week this week for G1, having suffered the past 9 months, can now resume dressing all 3 children in matching clothing from the minute they rise in the morning until they go to bed at night.
This is obviously inaccurate, the children will have matching pyjamas as well, what sort of Mother do you thing G1 is??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aoibhin pulls put the photo of her swimming the evening before Hanorah was born every single birthday. I am surprised she doesnt share the Carrantuohill photo too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16