Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d get a wallop from me if I was her mother and she kept calling me by my first name. And putting on the accent as well, it’s so bleeping weird

Reactions: 18
I know it’s slightly off topic and she has her own quieter thread, but did anyone else see that Lotties show has been axed already? Only 1 month and it’s gone. I remember there being speculation about her getting a show on here around the time Doireann got axed. RTE taking no tit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know it’s slightly off topic and she has her own quieter thread, but did anyone else see that Lotties show has been axed already? Only 1 month and it’s gone. I remember there being speculation about her getting a show on here around the time Doireann got axed. RTE taking no tit
Yes, this was quite brutal! RTE taking no prisoners it seems.

Reactions: 10
Lottie needs to get some self respect. She's a nice girl but they have shown her time and time again her future is not there. Move on , dust off your cv, diversify.

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, mortified for Lottie 😬 she really needs to rethink her life, she's just not made for radio, she's uncomfortable to listen to.

Reactions: 14
I would have thought all these new shows need some time to bed in. Not a big Lottie fan but surely they should have given her till the next JNLR figures were released.

Reactions: 7
She’s being replaced by Kayleigh Trappe apparently.
I wonder was Lottie just a temporary thing then until Kayleigh’s calendar is free. She has been busy on her stories with things that would have been planned long in advance so there was a small gap to bridge.

Reactions: 2
I wonder was Lottie just a temporary thing then until Kayleigh’s calendar is free. She has been busy on her stories with things that would have been planned long in advance so there was a small gap to bridge.
Would she have been posing in photos though with the other Co-host if it was only for a month?

Reactions: 6