Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should leave the station altogether and start afresh a new career. She’s brutal on the radio.

Reactions: 7
I don't listen to 2FM, but if the new woman they are taking on as a presenter is an 'influencer' (is she?) that seems like yet another slap on the gob for G3, maybe?

Reactions: 6
Jesus they really are doing a clear out. That dose Carl would want to watch himself

Wasn't he another TikTok spoofer to begin with?
He worked behind the scenes on RTE for around 10 years & was a presenter on one of the digital channels as well as filling in on 2FM. Getting the breakfast slot probably came on the back of his Tik Tok fame but he was definitely around long before it.

Kayleigh’s “appeal” if you could call it that, is lip syncing to viral clips. How is that meant to work on radio? They really will throw anyone in there

Reactions: 11
I wouldnt be surprised if Klaire had her on a diet before the big day
Me too ! Apparently Claire advised her to loose weight she gained during Covid, very image conscious. Yet Doireann blamed tattle for it...
I must say she looks fab, a great figure.

Reactions: 8