Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the pic of her out on Euge’s boat very shortly after giving birth and sheep in the comments telling her she was an inspiration to new mothers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she churns out this shite every year. What about the Mothers and children of Gaza. They can’t celebrate these birthdays or dress their kids in beautiful matching clothes. She was giving out about others not highlighting this genecide and doing what they can but what she actually means is they are not doing it when she thinks they should. God forbid these marches would be held on one of her celebration days, café opening or yoga retreats. She wouldn’t be doing them then would she 😏

Reactions: 9
FFS Don’t flatter yourself🤣🤣🤣
---
“Had a lot to talk about with Clare”, they really think they are the most important peeps on the planet🤣
Who cares🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh I promised myself I would stop peeping in to these types😭🤣
Maybe Klaire is telling her it’s not too late to change her mind.

Reactions: 10
FFS Don’t flatter yourself🤣🤣🤣
---
“Had a lot to talk about with Clare”, they really think they are the most important peeps on the planet🤣
Who cares🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh I promised myself I would stop peeping in to these types😭🤣
Main topic: My expenditure commitments greatly exceed my current income.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I imagine Klaire is torn. On one hand D3 is ready to follow the sisters into the traditional wedding and kids route. Three boxes now ticked as a traditional mother of daughters.

But the choice of suitor will not suit Klaire but more likely Huge is the one really upset. Klaire is the peacemaker trying to keep all sides happy.

Reactions: 13
I’d say all her and Klaire were talking about was their favourite subject. Themselves. Discussing details of this big expensive wedding which I’m presuming Huge is paying for.
Id say Dz gets a kick out of being the “ rebel ” with the “ unconventional” shall we say , fella 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say all her and Klaire were talking about was their favourite subject. Themselves. Discussing details of this big expensive wedding which I’m presuming Huge is paying for.
Id say Dz gets a kick out of being the “ rebel ” with the “ unconventional” shall we say , fella 🥴🤣🤣🤣
She will be repenting at leisure for this rebellious phase!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads what the hell is that video!?! She’s shouting, fully looks a mess, and it’s literally not even slightly funny. She’s becoming unhinged?
She's struggling to stay relevant. All she has is the podcast since she left radio and now she's trying to do random videos to make out that she's funny but I think that ship has sailed for tbh

Reactions: 16