Garrihy Sisters #16 G1 building a coffee-yoga-mat empire, G3 expectedly forced to retire... G2, who?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve read before you use over 30 muscles in your face when you smile, when I tell you I did not move one of those 30 muscles watching that ‘sketch’. What sort of sad bastards are finding that clip one bit funny, it’s truly baffling! As someone earlier said, it was up there with watching Joe Biden 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's struggling to stay relevant. All she has is the podcast since she left radio and now she's trying to do random videos to make out that she's funny but I think that ship has sailed for tbh
That clip was a painful watch. Total cringe.

Oh dear she thinks it’s best to go back to her SC funny era. She literally had one lucky run of good skits but they quickly got old. The failed “doireann project” was a testament to that. The awful acting with the same schtick and annoying winky face for every character. Who’s this “doireann in a wig” character is she supposed to be now?

Honestly the big radio job came at just the right time for her. I think she’s mad to give up the broadcaster career. (According to her, but I think she was given no alternative after the investigation). She’s also a terrible interviewer with no empathy. I can’t see her taking off as a great podcaster and Fr. Damo is more chronic than her “chatGP write us up a podcast script”. I mean how many more times can she flog interviewing her unfunny dull sisters? She’s going to have to really pull something out of the bag here. Putting all your eggs into Instagram is dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I’ve read before you use over 30 muscles in your face when you smile, when I tell you I did not move one of those 30 muscles watching that ‘sketch’. What sort of sad bastards are finding that clip one bit funny, it’s truly baffling! As someone earlier said, it was up there with watching Joe Biden 😫
I got more of a laugh out of this post. All 30 muscles moved for a good 60 seconds 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she filming this in her pajamas she's supposed to be acting as someone who works? I wonder is Father Damo just gassing her up saying yeah that will be funny.. Crash and burn
This! And I remember her cringefully admitting back in the day she’d send her “hilarious” skits to her sisters for approval. Sure they laugh at everything she does. Rest of us looking on in cringe at their in jokes.

The smug “I’m so funny” attitude won’t appeal.

Reactions: 10
Part of the ‘chats’ in Marbella with Clare must’ve been ‘Dhooirrreeannn can’t you start up those sketches again, people thought you were awful funny…it mite lead to you and himself getting a comedy show; sure ye’re both only hilarious’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She’s becoming more unhinged by the minute - she’s there showing her outfit earlier, Fr Damo walks in the room and quickly reverses, and she doubles over laughing. WTF like!! She’s turning into a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s becoming more unhinged by the minute - she’s there showing her outfit earlier, Fr Damo walks in the room and quickly reverses, and she doubles over laughing. WTF like!! She’s turning into a simpleton
I’d say she was always a simpleton tbf 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eh, how is that reel remotely funny??! I was expecting some Taylor puns in there like Tay-matoe sauce or something like that. I just don't get it....fuckin brutal that was....I'll never get those few seconds back 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
G1 has a fashion show advertised for The Well next week. €40 for a ticket 😱. Glass of wine and canapés. Jesus they really value themselves don’t they. I was a bit tempted before I saw the price, if it had been €20 or €25 I might have chanced it as my friends are going.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s actually desperate, very uncomfortable viewing. Up there with watching Jo Biden
I'm thinking Kerry Katona.
---
Part of the ‘chats’ in Marbella with Clare must’ve been ‘Dhooirrreeannn can’t you start up those sketches again, people thought you were awful funny…it mite lead to you and himself getting a comedy show; sure ye’re both only hilarious’.
A worrying suggestion no doubt.

Reactions: 5
Who is it that walks among us that keeps telling her, look left and show us the whites of your eyes. It’s GAS CRAIC ALTOGETHER when you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14