Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never listened to the programme, but I don't understand why it needed three people to do it, anyway.

Reactions: 21
She must have something big lined up, no way she would have left to concentrate on podcasts or travel or indeed her nuptials.

Reactions: 14
Wonder would Eric Roberts be a potential for the breakfast show?
Hope Carl will be ok 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Fr Damo having voy-ce lessons to sound more like himself 🤣🤣🥴🥴 ha ha the crappy D4 accent is not going down well for the audio book. What an absolute knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she has something else lined up other than her podcast tripe? A good job and great gig other than the early mornings. Strange she would leave

Reactions: 9
I’d imagine they’ll try and replace her and keep Carl and Donnacha on?
Laura Fox, Afric or one of the other 20 somethings they have in there doing nothing will be in there to mind the 2 lads for the summer.
Or would they plant in the 2 Johnies?!!!

Reactions: 7
I imagine all the side hustling eventually wore down the patience of the powers that be in Montrose.
Tough situation for herself and the fiancé now with a mortgage to pay and little secure income.

Defo will have something lined up. Huge taught them well in regards the old finances I’d say. He’s not to be relied on you can be sure she has another sweet deal.

Reactions: 8
Paul Galvin’s comment on Insta - “Eugene will cry like he’s reminiscing over a side of Irish beef no doubt...” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How will travelling work out with Mork, he gets travel sick going to Clare

maybe they will move back into his apartment and rent out the house to generate some extra income

is Jen Z still MIA?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jaysus, wonder will she still have her job on dancing 🤔
Doubtful … both her and Jen are atrocious. It’s an dreadproduction in general. And viewers turning off in their droves from that other muck she presents. The jig is up.

Well done Kevin Bakhurst. I may consider paying my tv license now this yoke is gone. 👏👏

Don't these "high profile" people often get the option of saying they are leaving when they have really been given the boot? Well at least she can continue gleefully collecting all he freebies now.

Reactions: 20
Ellen Coyne must be delighted. She kept the pressure on all the time and is still getting in the digs! Well done Ellen.

---
Don't these "high profile" people often get the option of saying they are leaving when they have really been given the boot? Well at least she can continue gleefully collecting all he freebies now.
Absolutely. She’s not leaving. She’s been sacked. Leaving to concentrate on her 2 x podcasts. Give me a break. There’s only so many times you can interview you fiancé, sisters, Klare and Huge. And let’s remember, the only reason she had half the deals she had, was because of her profile in RTE.

Suspect she will try her hand at a move to the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So only she is leaving (im sure pushed but allowed spin it this way as prev posters said 👏) the trio breakfast set up.. the boys will straggle on for a few months with a doireann stand in like Lottie or one of the others, before eventually being scrapped for a new set up.

Doireann defo has something lined up. There was a lot of cheering champers with huge and klare at the wkend. They're celebrating something new.

Wtf is happening with Jen Zamperelli??? Surely someone knows more...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.