Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The head on him going golfing with the jewellery the hair off to impress daddy in law new top bought he was like a fish out of water i every respect there I’d say
That top is something a cyclist would wear on a cold day.
He'll be getting a few side-eyes if it's a decent course.

I wouldn't think Eugene is a regular at Sillogue Park for some reason.

Reactions: 5
He looks like a millennial Del boy

Reactions: 24
Why does he always look like he needs the toilet? Can he not just pose normally and remove the shades. Just odd.

Reactions: 8
Why does he always look like he needs the toilet? Can he not just pose normally and remove the shades. Just odd.
Can you imagine the wedding photos with leaning forward in every pic and her with the leg out and the eyes contorted. Apparently the wedding is in October. Saw it in evoke or something like that.

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the wedding photos with leaning forward in every pic and her with the leg out and the eyes contorted. Apparently the wedding is in October. Saw it in evoke or something like that.
A down to earth wedding in the K Club apparently

Reactions: 12
I'm trying not to be overly unkind, but he has a strange body shape as well. I think that contributes to the peculiar pose.

Reactions: 4
The chain, bracelet and knacker ring on display.. he probably will have a really bling wedding band . Do we think white suit/tux?

Reactions: 12
The chain, bracelet and knacker ring on display.. he probably will have a really bling wedding band . Do we think white suit/tux?
Her? No, definitely a dress and she reckons “people” will be surprised by her choice. I don’t think people will give a fuck one way or the other.

He’ll probably go for a black wedding ring to match his black knuckle duster

Reactions: 16
Her? No, definitely a dress and she reckons “people” will be surprised by her choice. I don’t think people will give a fuck one way or the other.

He’ll probably go for a black wedding ring to match his black knuckle duster
Was thinking him in white suit tux ..ick but totally get where you’re coming from.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely - they thought the knit jumpers at the sisters wedding were groundbreaking so Doireann will do something similar.

Reactions: 13
A down to earth wedding in the K Club apparently
K Club is overrated in my opinion.

Was thinking him in white suit tux ..ick but totally get where you’re coming from.
Oh Christ! Johnny Logan 1980’s style. A white tux against that pale sweaty noggin’ …
---
Absolutely - they thought the knit jumpers at the sisters wedding were groundbreaking so Doireann will do something similar.

View attachment 2977879
The most groundbreaking thing that will happen at this wedding is if Dz wears a closed toe shoe

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.