Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has something else up her sleeve…with himself I’d say. They set up a new company last month.
Hilarious!!! How’d you find that out?

For the GOD DAMN love of that hardy domesticated ruminant mammal. 🤷🏼‍♀️😫🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 5
Síle Seoighe, I can't decide if I love her and loathe her. She seems to be v honest (as a scabby older instahun can be) but she also seems painful to listen to. I bet there's some amount of dirt on her
Dim as a 3 watt light bulb although she trys hard to appear otherwise.

The other day she thought it appropriate to go straight from updates about her never-ending house build to the usual copy and paste Gaza stuff.

Reactions: 9
What does this mean exactly? She set up a talent company or standard company, anyone understand it better?
It’s suitably vague. I suspect it means there’s going to be no end to the podcasting anytime soon 🤣🤣

It could also mean she might represent others and their business in the media both online and offline.

Reactions: 7
Wait, so now she’s pinning her future career, her love life, her house, and potential kids on this guy she met less than 2 years ago…who in their right minds thinks this is a good idea.
This Mork character is clearly a lot more clued in than he looks…now he owns half her house, half her company and half her career!!! What a fool she is. Absolute madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Wait, so now she’s pinning her future career, her love life, her house, and potential kids on this guy she met less than 2 years ago…who in their right minds thinks this is a good idea.
This Mork character is clearly a lot more clued in than he looks…now he owns half her house, half her company and half her career!!! What a fool she is. Absolute madness.
She will probably keep Doireann enterprises separate and any earnings from this venture is between him and her.

Reactions: 2
The day she uploaded she was leaving 2fm Mork shared the post with a goat emoji and now the company being called goat. The narcissism knows no bounds

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The day she uploaded she was leaving 2fm Mork shared the post with a goat emoji and now the company being called goat. The narcissism knows no bounds
They just think they’re so much smarter than everyone, don’t they! They’re well suited and will no doubt make each other miserable as duck in years to come. You can’t have two massive egos in a relationship.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is the biggest gobshite going. The waving the arms around, the bobbing the head, the “we’re moving”🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮so glad she’s gone off the telly and radio!!!

Reactions: 10
She's so uncomfortable to watch. If you're confident in your ability you'd don't need to resort to silly voices and forced erratic behaviour. Plus she tries to hard to ingratiate herself with viewing public....doesn't come across as genuine.

Reactions: 15
Fr Damo flat out meditating in the back garden has sent me 🤣🤣🥴🥴

Taking some much needed time out from his very stressful life of getting his followers to write his content for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly what I was thinking. Relaxing before he edits other people's content 😕🥴

Reactions: 7
I'd be meditative and zen too if I was living in a newly refurbished gaff I didn't have to pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that’s about the third time in a week Doireann has posted about “forgetting” that the sound is off in studio when they’re dancing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16