Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sit down and don't faint! šŸ˜ÆšŸ˜ÆšŸ˜Æ

(But hey - the only reason that not all 3 are in the usual matchy-matchy status is b'coz the eldest one is still in her school uniform!).

IMG_20240518_142344.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why though? I matched my twins only for special occasions and only because they'd have fought over who wore what. Now they'd sooner die than match... and it's so much work matching everything. A lot handier just say wear first thing you see.

Reactions: 10
To let you know they donā€™t do hand me downs!
Or wear the same thing twice. Which is a complete contradiction to her Beoful shite that she flogs
---
Did she not tell Inchydoney she was coming? šŸ¤£
Maybe she did and they didnā€™t bite. So instead theyā€™re staying in a nasty bed and breakfast for her birthday weekend. She tight as duck with her moneyā€¦not a good characteristic

Reactions: 15
I know there is nothing wrong with not drinking but I always laugh when I see her drink and then his glass of coke in the background. I can imagine him sitting there like a sulky child with it.

I know there is nothing wrong with not drinking but I always laugh when I see her drink and then his glass of coke in the background. I can imagine him sitting there like a sulky child with it.
Heā€™d be jangling the car keys ready to goā€¦,oh wait, he doesnā€™t drive šŸš™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im not able for the field of Middle Aged rich women lying on the ground covered in blankets listening to someone ring an ould chime!! What has the world come to!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£wtf! Oh, and free Palestine while weā€™re at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reposting birthday messages where the majority were from my family & people she has working relationships with.
certainly not putting to rest our theory that sheā€™s chosen him over her friends!

Reactions: 14
Reposting birthday messages where the majority were from my family & people she has working relationships with.
certainly not putting to rest our theory that sheā€™s chosen him over her friends!
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen or heard mention of friends for as long as they have been together apart from a brief mention of those that had concerns about the relationship early on.

Reactions: 15
Im not able for the field of Middle Aged rich women lying on the ground covered in blankets listening to someone ring an ould chime!! What has the world come to!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£wtf! Oh, and free Palestine while weā€™re at it!
She should be labelling those posts as ads, I presume as it's advertising the beo stuff... šŸ„“

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen or heard mention of friends for as long as they have been together apart from a brief mention of those that had concerns about the relationship early on.
They had a get together in the house not long ago where she had friends over but it seemed like she put it up to show she still had them. Like no mention of days out with said friends since their engagement to celebrate anything it seems

Reactions: 7
I hope Doreen enjoyed her 80th birthday, just her and Mark, cake and tea in a fusty old b and b. It's a longer way from her extravagant booze fuelled 30th party a couple of years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope Doreen enjoyed her 80th birthday, just her and Mark, cake and tea in a fusty old b and b. It's a longer way from her extravagant booze fuelled 30th party a couple of years ago.
it was a very icky birthday.
Iā€™m sorry but the b&b šŸ˜ Iā€™m not one for 5star hotels but jeez not a b&b when itā€™s my bday ffs
How hasnā€™t she the ick????

Reactions: 17
They had a get together in the house not long ago where she had friends over but it seemed like she put it up to show she still had them. Like no mention of days out with said friends since their engagement to celebrate anything it seems
I thought they were his friends
---
it was a very icky birthday.
Iā€™m sorry but the b&b šŸ˜ Iā€™m not one for 5star hotels but jeez not a b&b when itā€™s my bday ffs
How hasnā€™t she the ick????
I canā€™t believe Iā€™m defending his pair but he seems to have a lovely connection with the owners, Iā€™m not sure how he ended up there the first time but itā€™s nice that they kept in touch and that now heā€™s with D heā€™s taken her to meet them when he could have forked out big money for something more extravagant.

Oh Jesus sheā€™s really heavily leaning in to her ā€œcomedyā€ atmā€¦wonder where the inspi for these ā€œroastsā€ come from šŸ˜’
I donā€™t mind her most of the time but when she thinks sheā€™s being funny sheā€™s very unlikable

Oh Jesus sheā€™s really heavily leaning in to her ā€œcomedyā€ atmā€¦wonder where the inspi for these ā€œroastsā€ come from šŸ˜’
I donā€™t mind her most of the time but when she thinks sheā€™s being funny sheā€™s very unlikable
To be fair, very honest tweet. The truth hurts! And sheā€™s not one bit funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair, very honest tweet. The truth hurts! And sheā€™s not one bit funny.
She really wanted to let rip at him but I think she needs to be very careful how she approaches things now that sheā€™s going it alone. One wrong thing could have her cancelled, a lot of people are already sick of her. Her response was so awkward.

Reactions: 13
She really wanted to let rip at him but I think she needs to be very careful how she approaches things now that sheā€™s going it alone. One wrong thing could have her cancelled, a lot of people are already sick of her. Her response was so awkward.
Yeah, she should have just said nothing. They make fools out of themselves when they come on ranting about silly stuff. If she was in a corporate environment sheā€™d have to take criticism daily and suck it up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.