Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Donners can do a bit of punditing and to be honest he's probably better suited to it. Always sounds like he's badly reading off a script like a child made to read in front of a class when he's on radio. Corl should be sweating.

But if you look at the three of them individually they're all annoying and lacking talent. Whoever thought 3 fools would make decent morning radio.
Agree with you about Donncha tbf, a handy pundit job and a few endorsements should do the job.

Reactions: 9
Say Carl will be ok too. He worked behind the scenes on 2fm for years. How they have that many listeners though is shocking

Reactions: 5
Donnacha has been throwing lots of shade this week regarding doireann’s freebies/ gifts and social media. No love lost there. The irony is she can’t hit back because what he’s saying is true

Reactions: 16
Say Carl will be ok too. He worked behind the scenes on 2fm for years. How they have that many listeners though is shocking
i’d say Carl knew before the contracts were first signed that it might be short term. It was a gamble for him as much as it was for RTE but he won’t be stuck for work if he’s dropped from the show. I just hope he hasn’t set his sights on being a YouTuber.

Reactions: 2
Donnacha has been throwing lots of shade this week regarding doireann’s freebies/ gifts and social media. No love lost there. The irony is she can’t hit back because what he’s saying is true
Any examples? I don't listen to them.

Reactions: 4
But if you look at the three of them individually they're all annoying and lacking talent. Whoever thought 3 fools would make decent morning radio.
I know I have said it before, and I have never listened to them, but why on earth would it take three people to do one radio show?!
I never understood that.

Reactions: 18
I know I have said it before, and I have never listened to them, but why on earth would it take three people to do one radio show?!
I never understood that.
Same here. 3 people for one job is just crazy. One good presenter is adequate. Ian Dempsey never needed 2 co-presenters

Reactions: 9
God she's so cheap. Doing her podcast out of a shed in her back garden that Euge threw together.

• Haha
  • Wow
I never understood that.
Especially when Donnacha is rarely physically in the studio, like why?

Reactions: 8
I will believe the move to the UK when I see it happening, and not before.

When you think of the arrogance of having Tubridy on her podcast after everything that had happened, it kinda beggars belief really. As if she, and indeed he, were above everyone else. Shows his complete lack of judgement too.

I wonder was that the day the final nail in the coffin of her contract was driven.

Reactions: 23
I presume if it's Irish stuff, it would be under the remit of the ASAI. Not sure though.

I don't know about them being a lot stricter tbh.
Stacey Solomon is just one example of someone who repeatedly ignores the rules re advertisements in the UK. With no apparent comeback most of the time.
Evoke are at it again throwing the shade at her non declarations 🤣 "Ms Garrihy has praised 11 businesses on Instagram since the registers were introduced. Four of these were marked as ‘Ad’ on the social media posts... Another was marked as a ‘paid partnership’."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just digs about hotel stays and especially about renovations on the house. Subtle jibes
There was a blatant dig this morning re porridge -gate. She was so caught on the hop
Donners comes across as harmles clown, but we'll able to drop her in it!

Reactions: 11
Donners is no fool. He comes across a bit dim at times but he's well switched on. I'd say he has no time for the amount she gets away with. I think Carl will be fine as this was his big break from doing the shows no one wanted at 2FM at the weekends. Regardless he has upped his profile massively but I deffo don't see G3 making it in London. Her Irish paddy whackery sh*te won't win her any fans there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.