Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think of the arrogance of having Tubridy on her podcast after everything that had happened, it kinda beggars belief really. As if she, and indeed he, were above everyone else. Shows his complete lack of judgement too.

I wonder was that the day the final nail in the coffin of her contract was driven.
She showed her true colours that day. That was beyond arrogant and a two fingers to everyone in RTE. But as they say, the chickens have come home to roost! 🐓

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I was looking up Daiti ó shea for another reason and came across a skit she did of him recently. He has in on his insta. It's so unfunny and nothing like him. First comment on it was Claire with 5 laughing emojis. She's really crap at impersonations.

Reactions: 21
She has taken on Mork’s salty personality today with her comebacks to people messaging her about her top. Maybe don’t come on showing it and yourself off if you don’t want feedback??! Only glowing reviews welcome clearly

Reactions: 41
No fear of Mork helping with the shed construction anyway..
Omg the shade she threw at people giving her feedback, she is one of the most insecure people.

Reactions: 24
Serves her right coming on doing ridiculous stories about tucking in your shirt. 🫠 what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot bear her silly behaviour on stories. As if the average Irish woman is impressed with that same old routine she uses over and over. A real one trick pony. She seems to be trying to create a career for him and I think she's very foolish going that route.

Reactions: 18
She has taken on Mork’s salty personality today with her comebacks to people messaging her about her top. Maybe don’t come on showing it and yourself off if you don’t want feedback??! Only glowing reviews welcome clearly
No doubt he was telling her what to reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder what she's doing in Rosscarbery. She doesnt seem to be in the hotel anyway as she's looking onto Owenahincha beach so must be in a house or B&B at the top of the hill

Reactions: 5
Oh hilarious. The top is horr-ific! It's not the colour, it's the whole thing! Lol.
What she needs to do is open the bit she has tied in a bow, take off the shirt and just burn it. Burn it with fire then bury the ashes because there's a bang of Michael Guineys off it and she's not cool enough to make it work 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where are they staying? Room wasn’t decorated since the 80’s 🙈 Must be Morks parents place as he shared a baby pic

Reactions: 3
What she needs to do is open the bit she has tied in a bow, take off the shirt and just burn it. Burn it with fire then bury the ashes because there's a bang of Michael Guineys off it and she's not cool enough to make it work 💅
Was she always that manic or has the desperation set in, since she knows she no longer has an actual job? She was like a child who had just discovered how to video herself, and was trying way too hard to be funny, or whatever it was she was trying to be.

Am laughing my head off at 'burn it with fire then bury the ashes' - I agree! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love never fully dressed but that top is stink and the response to the messages coming in christ get over yourself..you're a nobody.
Imagine her in a room negotiating a contract she would ate you.
The colour is making her look washed out.

Reactions: 10
Where are they staying? Room wasn’t decorated since the 80’s 🙈 Must be Morks parents place as he shared a baby pic
It’s a guesthouse that he stayed in pre Doireann. I remember the bin on his stories

Reactions: 3
'Charlotte Tilbury has entered the chat'

Oh Doireann, please stop.
She’s morphing in to Mork.
---
I love never fully dressed but that top is stink and the response to the messages coming in christ get over yourself..you're a nobody.
Imagine her in a room negotiating a contract she would ate you.
The colour is making her look washed out.
I’d say she was on a blocking spree after those comments. A lot of her clothes are ugly, not just that mouldy blouse.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.