Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person who mentioned Noel Kelly may have been right...hes mentioned here....was she looking for a pay rise?

“Doireann and her fiancé Mark Mehigan are believed to want to give London a try and will use NK Management’s increased presence there to help them”, our insider revealed.
“Ryan [Tubridy] has a profile over there now and Mark is pretty popular comedian. Doireann has more listeners to her podcasts and followers on her social media channels than her radio show, so it kind of makes sense.”
Seems a bit optimistic!!Ryan Tubridy was the biggest star at RTE and on 500k a year..hes on 50k now and a nobody in the UK

Reactions: 11
The person who mentioned Noel Kelly may have been right...hes mentioned here....was she looking for a pay rise?

“Doireann and her fiancé Mark Mehigan are believed to want to give London a try and will use NK Management’s increased presence there to help them”, our insider revealed.
“Ryan [Tubridy] has a profile over there now and Mark is pretty popular comedian. Doireann has more listeners to her podcasts and followers on her social media channels than her radio show, so it kind of makes sense.”
Seems a bit optimistic!!Ryan Tubridy was the biggest star at RTE and on 500k a year..hes on 50k now and a nobody in the UK
Another article said Kelly wasn’t budging on her fee when it came to contract negotiations. At least RTE are standing firm. The whole of the country is doing just fine without Tubridy. And Garrihy is a nobody anyway so we’ll be just fine without her screeching like a banshee every morning 👍

Reactions: 23
I’d love to see her flop majorly in the UK. Not a hope would she make it. She has larby syndrome #bigfishsmallpond

Reactions: 23
It was on here a year ago that she did a screen test in the UK and they didn't like her at all. Can anyone remember something about that? Presenters and broadcasters are ten a penny in the UK.

Reactions: 14
I’d love to see her flop majorly in the UK. Not a hope would she make it. She has larby syndrome #bigfishsmallpond
She won’t work in the UK market. Not sure the Bosco impressions will land and the weird eye movements and facial gestures.
Was it in London the drawer licker hit rock bottom?
---
It was on here a year ago that she did a screen test in the UK and they didn't like her at all. Can anyone remember something about that? Presenters and broadcasters are ten a penny in the UK.
That right, the feedback was atrocious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I said she might go to Virgin like Tubridy but not if he's only managed to get 50k! I doubt his salary is that low(in comparison to 500k) though is it?

Reactions: 2
I said she might go to Virgin like Tubridy but not if he's only managed to get 50k! I doubt his salary is that low(in comparison to 500k) though is it?
It was reported as being possibly in the 50-80k benchmark. So, if that happened to be true I'd guess closer to 80k. He wasn't a name let alone a big name so he had to start over. I'm not a fan but he can at least hold his own radio presenting.

Reactions: 5
I suppose she'd be happy just to get her foot in the door somewhere in London and try to make a name for herself somehow. Wasn't Mork there for years? Doing what I've no idea.

Reactions: 4
I suppose she'd be happy just to get her foot in the door somewhere in London and try to make a name for herself somehow. Wasn't Mork there for years? Doing what I've no idea.
Following his rich girlfriend around and licking drawers according to his book.
I'd be surprised to hear he's ever put down a days work tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t he allegedly working for the BBC. Doing what is anyone’s guess. Outside of the obvious ❄ ❄

Reactions: 3
Absolutely no way she will survive in london if that’s her plan. Tubs is doing well for himself there but only in certain areas. He won’t do tv etc like say Graham Norton. But I think he’s happy with his lot there for now. Dz just will not survive. She is slightly funny here to some people but the Brits will not get her. Don’t ask me about Mark. His podcast and insta are absolutely bizarre. Don’t get how he has any following.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.