Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Muireann O Connell wear the same helen steele dress last year to some event that Doireann wore last night?
I'm allergic to that pillock!
---
I don't listen to them, but I have to ask, why does it need three of them to do a programme? RTE needs to look at cutting costs, supposedly. They could start right there.
As for the hidden camera nonsense, I'd prefer to watch paint drying.
At least after painting a wall, you've something to show! They are so bad I really wonder who signs off on this crap on RTÉ.

Reactions: 6
What’s with Ailbhe and the recruitment posts? That’s got to be a family business…or extended family. A few of the Garrihys are following it on Insta. So it’s most likely an AD.

Reactions: 9
What’s with Ailbhe and the recruitment posts? That’s got to be a family business…or extended family. A few of the Garrihys are following it on Insta. So it’s most likely an AD.
It's not working anyway with only 321 people following the recruitment page.

Reactions: 6
He’s going to be irrelevant & fast. Personally I hope him & that gowl Donncha lose access to the internet for life. They are the biggest walkings icks in the country
Donnacha was a hero rugby player, an insightful pundit and a credible coach on Fittest Family. Now he is the clapping seal for D3's bosco monologues.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone think that Garrihy leaving 2fm and Jennifer Zamparellis extended leave has something to do with that sleazeball agent Noel Kelly. Maybe RTE are done dealing with him? and consequently his talent?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think that Garrihy leaving 2fm and Jennifer Zamparellis extended leave has something to do with that sleazeball agent Noel Kelly. Maybe RTE are done dealing with him? and consequently his talent?
No, because there’d be virtually no one left in the building if that were the case, he represents so many of them. Doireann brought too much bad press at a time RTE could ill afford it and Jen is linked to the contractor vs employee issue like her former colleague.
---
Also he no longer appears to be Jen’s agent. Am I mistaken or did she used to mention her 2FM show in her bio previously?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
No, because there’d be virtually no one left in the building if that were the case, he represents so many of them. Doireann brought too much bad press at a time RTE could ill afford it and Jen is linked to the contractor vs employee issue like her former colleague.
---
Also he no longer appears to be Jen’s agent. Am I mistaken or did she used to mention her 2FM show in her bio previously?
Yeah there was some woman mentioned as her agent today online.

Reactions: 2
Lorraine Brennan, she confirmed that Dan Healy is being truthful when he says Jen is 100% coming back.
They are obviously keeping their cards close to their chest, she’s not going to say otherwise when that’s the official line. Personally, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.