Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone else listening to Ray Darcy on Today FM just now? I normally don't like him but he was throwing major shade at Doireann.

Talked about how this story has gotten major coverage and said "breaking news woman quits job" then played Another One Bites the Dust 😭

He also brought up that she's Ian Dempsey's goddaughter and that in the 25 years that Ian has ran the Today FM breakfast show, 2FM have gone through loads of presenters. Asked the listeners to text in if they knew the names of any of the previous 2FM breakfast show hosts 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Mork complained that he was not getting his full 8 hours with D waking him up to go to work mon-fri! Maybe she was jealous of the copious amount of hours he has to himself per day... in all seriousness id say she was pushed as others have said and she just didnt want to give up her freebie begging lifestyle she has clearly become so accustomed to! Days will be very longgg when you have no real purpose to get up for.. hardly like re hashing yet again interviews with her family and mork will fill up more than a few hours for a few weeks 😬

Reactions: 15
Very unlike Ray, don't remember him as being the bitchy catty type. Why do radio presenters now need to be influencers? Radio presenters have always been nobody's who make it for themselves on radio

I think there was a conversation between Dz & RTE, with her antics she was bringing more attention to RTE on an already highly covered news story! rte capping their gifts at €100, less than 48 hours later Dz was on with her CT haul! all the gifts/#ad that are going to come with this wedding!!! She couldn't take them I imagine, so take them & leave or do without & stay?

Can anyone explain how her eye is fine on rte guide?????

Reactions: 16
Was anyone else listening to Ray Darcy on Today FM just now? I normally don't like him but he was throwing major shade at Doireann.

Talked about how this story has gotten major coverage and said "breaking news woman quits job" then played Another One Bites the Dust 😭

He also brought up that she's Ian Dempsey's goddaughter and that in the 25 years that Ian has ran the Today FM breakfast show, 2FM have gone through loads of presenters. Asked the listeners to text in if they knew the names of any of the previous 2FM breakfast show hosts 💀
I have no time for the Garrihy clan, but that's extremely unprofessional of D'Arcy, in my opinion. I can't stand him anyway.

2FM is after all, under the umbrella of RTE, who pay him ridiculous money to talk sh1te. I'd love to see D'Arcy getting the boot. It won't happen, unfortunately.

Reactions: 14

Ray Foley maybe? Foley doesn’t hold back 🤣🤣 Not his first time commenting on the RTE debacle 👍

Don't these "high profile" people often get the option of saying they are leaving when they have really been given the boot? Well at least she can continue gleefully collecting all he freebies now.
Yes, on “Red Raw” podcast, Rob Heffernan (when he was fired from his radio show) was basically told that he could pretend to have left on his own terms… he declined.

Reactions: 7
Tubridy 'stepped down' from doing the Late Late after all. Until everything came out in the wash. 😉

She is not leaving to do podcasts anyway, that is certainly not lucrative enough to pay the bills.

Someone I worked with a couple of years ago, was effectively, given the push. It was announced as leaving to 'pursue other interests '...

Reactions: 11
She has something lined up I'd day but imagine the wheels on this were put in motion a while back with the Spon con debacle. No harm to get a break from her. You don't last long as the golden girl of rte, just ask grainne seoige, Kathryn Thomas etc who all had their day. Wonder what's going on with Jen?

You can't make a living interviewing your family members on repeat is all I know. And her profile won't be the same on her pods. Virgin Media would be like going to minimum wage for her so will be interesting to see. Mork may get a job. I cant see her doing well in UK. Girls are 10 a penney there and I'd say they have their fill of the Irish with Yibridy on radio there.

Reactions: 18
She's been a bit spoiled here and dare I say, would be too "old" to try and break the UK in any decent way to emulate the likes of Laura Whitmore or whatever. Her reputation here is a bit tainted.

Imagine ruining your career for a few free lunches and tubes of mascara.

Reactions: 19
Her fake irish dancing and paddy whackery won't work in the UK so don't think she will go there but it will be interesting to see what is next because people are right, all that celebration over the weekend wasn't just about the wedding

• Haha
I have no time for the Garrihy clan, but that's extremely unprofessional of D'Arcy, in my opinion. I can't stand him anyway.

2FM is after all, under the umbrella of RTE, who pay him ridiculous money to talk sh1te. I'd love to see D'Arcy getting the boot. It won't happen, unfortunately.
I think she meant Ray Foley on Todayfm ;)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.