Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcasts don’t generate a big income , you would need to be big in the UK to make any money. I’m guessing everything feeds into the influencing, she makes a lot of money doing events and hosting events. The RTE gig would have raised her profile to a certain level that she can command big fees. This allows her time to do whatever she wants to do. She will probably accept more travel freebies , like the cruise she went on last year.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'd say she tried to play hardball with Rte and they were sick of her not declaring gifts so they made an example of her. I doubt she's as valuable to brands without an RTE profile. She's curently at 327k followers be interesting to see where that stands in 6 months

Reactions: 17
The most annoying of them always get the best gigs in RTE. She has something. Smug head on her

Reactions: 12
The day finally came. She was most definitely pushed. She was taking the piss with the freebies and the game is up on that front it seems for RTE. She got a rap on the knuckles for #porridgegate already. Interesting times. Will she command as big a fee for her #ads now that she is no longer on the radio 5 days a week? Be interesting to see how it plays out. Louise McSharry mark 2. Freebies galore for the wedding now anyway.

Reactions: 19
Laura fox who is presenting for Jenn while she’s MIA, seems like they’ve been trying to make her part of the morning crew recently especially with Donnacha. The two lads are seriously going to struggle in their cushy jobs

Reactions: 16
She didn’t give much notice either? She’s finishing up the end of this month .very sudden .

Reactions: 13
I'd say she tried to play hardball with Rte and they were sick of her not declaring gifts so they made an example of her. I doubt she's as valuable to brands without an RTE profile. She's curently at 327k followers be interesting to see where that stands in 6 months
Agree entirely. She gave Bakhurst and her RTE colleagues the two fingers and continued to accept all the freebies. Even recently with the Charlotte Tilbury makeup and dinner invites. No doubt he’d sacked her by then. I’m feckin delighted she gone. There’ll be a major shake up in 2FM over the summer and a new schedule launched by Sept.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Jesus Mork will have to write another leaflet, can’t see a podcast paying the mortgage!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Been clear that Laura Fox has had Doireann’s career in her crosshairs for a while. Wouldn’t be surprised if she now pops up getting the gigs that DG was getting until now.

Filthy game, showbiz.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I'd say Laura is gunning for Doireanns seat now on the breakfast show. To be honest I think the lads are OK as breakfast shows are designed to be light hearted. I hate how they call D their swan though it drives me round the bend. Also her photo that accompanied the post looked extremely smug. Her face proper irks me at times 😂

Reactions: 11
Maybe G3 is going selling boat trip tickets for G2! Or almond croissants and coffees for G1!

The sign off on her post "... good luck and thanks" - response: "Good luck and good riddance"!

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing she'll pop up as a new presenter for Virgin just like Tubs. Don't they have the same agent? She won't be unemployed long..

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing she'll pop up as a new presenter for Virgin just like Tubs. Don't they have the same agent? She won't be unemployed long..
Without a doubt she’ll get some garbage show no one listens to on Virgin Radio UK…have you seen the presenters…all well past their sell by date!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.