Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to a bit of Marks latest podcast today. It really is not good. The music and talking at the start are giving wellness, calming, mental health vibes and then he proceeds to take the piss out of everyone. The 2 things just don't go together! I used to think he was quite funny on Instagram but it just doesn't transfer well on to a podcast
I'd be very surprised if he does a second season

Reactions: 13
Christ does he always have to be so immature … I can see my fkn pubes in that … like c’mon. The wedding speech is going to be car crash!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
His language is foul and the way he curses and swears on the podcast is quite shocking. If you have to rely on that format then you are lacking on the personality front. You never hear successful comedians use bad language on that scale. Plus he relies on the same few gags the whole time.

Reactions: 20
His language is foul and the way he curses and swears on the podcast is quite shocking. If you have to rely on that format then you are lacking on the personality front. You never hear successful comedians use bad language on that scale. Plus he relies on the same few gags the whole time.
She’s the same. Her language was atrocious on the live she did with Paula Callan. Some people even remarked about her swearing but obviously she completely ignored it

Reactions: 7
She’s the same. Her language was atrocious on the live she did with Paula Callan. Some people even remarked about her swearing but obviously she completely ignored it
Probably doing it because it's rubbing off from him. Both trying to be "cool" and she is taking on his traits. She strikes me as someone who wouldn't be terribly sure of herself so tries to "fit" in. Both of them are try hards

Reactions: 13
Probably doing it because it's rubbing off from him. Both trying to be "cool" and she is taking on his traits. She strikes me as someone who wouldn't be terribly sure of herself so tries to "fit" in. Both of them are try hards
This is why I think they are well met. People on here always say oh I don’t trust him / he ll hurt her or she lll be sorry etc. but I think they are just well met. Shallow not particularly bright mad for “ clout ” and saying things like Bae 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there’s an underlying streak of nasty in her. She got the biggest kick when paddy dumped her and she’s so desperate she latched on to this lad in desperation

Reactions: 11
Look at all the publicity he gets as a result of being with her. I really do fear that he is not in it for the right reasons and will end up hurting her.

I always thought he dumped her

delighted to know she said yes to the Dress 🙄
Is us a free dress. Did she beg for it
---
This is why I think they are well met. People on here always say oh I don’t trust him / he ll hurt her or she lll be sorry etc. but I think they are just well met. Shallow not particularly bright mad for “ clout ” and saying things like Bae 🥴🤣
The deserve each other. They’ll hurt each other.

Reactions: 2
Does this mean the sisters are her bridesmaids and no friends or am I misunderstanding her post. Really surprised at the lack of friends in her life atm (based on social media), very sad. I really thought they’d have a big engagement party but seems it’s just a rush to wed now.

I’m all for a bride doing her own thing but the sadness of making a post about that. The thought of her asking him to take that photo at dinner and then her sitting there writing it up on her phone. Sad.

Reactions: 23
I’m all for a bride doing her own thing but the sadness of making a post about that. The thought of her asking him to take that photo at dinner and then her sitting there writing it up on her phone. Sad.

Sounds like, from that post, her friends aren’t involved whatsoever… could they be against Mark?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.