Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I felt it was a piss take too. Well with Dz and Korl anyway. They didn’t even pay for their tickets and sat shrieking around everyone who did and genuinely wanted to be there. Twats. That radio show is beyond dire. I’m beginning to think Donncha could actually do it on his own, they completely take the piss out of him when he tries to discuss the upcoming rugby. As long as I live I’ll never understand how Korl Mullen landed himself where he is with zero comedic talent. He’s another one benefiting from all the Instagram freebies too, doesn’t he also have a free car and house stuff and holidays.
Not a hope could Donnocha do that show on his own, he is pathetic. Every time he speaks he is like someone reading a script, and badly! It’s woeful. The whole show is terrible. They’re all so hyper, must be on the ❄, it’s just so un-genuine..

Reactions: 15
The carry on out of the 3 of them. Isn’t Donncha about 40 with 3 children?
4 children now, but I always wondered how it corks. The wife and kids live in cork so day? Does he commute? Drive in the middle for the night

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
4 children now, but I always wondered not it corks. The wife and kids live in cork so day? Does he commute? Drive in the middle for the night
Doesn't he join the show from the Cork studio a lot?

Reactions: 12
4 children now, but I always wondered how it corks. The wife and kids live in cork so day? Does he commute? Drive in the middle for the night
She’s probably secretly hoping he will move.
I’d have the ick from him, he is so false & comes across thick stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would someone please tell her that stupid side eye is embarrassing. Her facial expressions as Jen is talking is absolutely cringeworthy.

Reactions: 21
I’m wondering if Paula callan used to work in a mortuary. The make up is SOOO heavy on everyone, no need for it. It’s not proper tv/stage makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tonight’s outfits are a million miles apart ! They don’t compliment each other at all

Reactions: 18
It’s the hairstyle for me. She got one of those blowdrys that has a central point and the whole head of hair gets blow dried from that central point (if that makes sense).

G1 has gone fierce puffy and auld looking as well

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does all of Doireann’s family have to attend DWTS? Does Jen’s family be in attendance every week??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She forgets she’s just the presenter-not everything is about the Garrihys yet they all rock up most weeks dolled up and plastered all over insta. She doesn’t give a flying f about the actual show apart from the pay cheque

Reactions: 22
Gas how the two sisters wore black to compliment Doireann's white. Can just imagine them planning the outfits like people actually cared what they wore.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.