Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem in a rush to get married!!Be married by late Summer..bun in oven for XmasšŸ˜“
Well as they say, marry in haste, repent at leisure. On the plus side it must be great going for drinks and having a permanent designated Dessie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like, from that post, her friends arenā€™t involved whatsoeverā€¦ could they be against Mark?!
She had close friends from school at one point. Youā€™d imagine theyā€™d have been there too when she was with her sisters !

Reactions: 4
I really get the feeling that her whole family do not approve of the marriage, just the way they comment on posts šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
I really get the feeling that her whole family do not approve of the marriage, just the way they comment on posts šŸ™„
Probably sitting back waiting to pick up the pieces. I doubt her friends are waiting around for her though.

Reactions: 7
I think Clare looks like sheā€™s aged 10 years recently šŸ™
She changed her hairstyle at some stage & it seemed to age her overnight, itā€™s not as long & a slightly darker shade of blonde. I think thereā€™s a bit more fringe to it too

Reactions: 7
Why is G1 saying it pained her to return the Colin Burke number after the shoot? Hereā€™s a novel idea; bleeping BUY ONE šŸ„“. Support local and all that shite they are always saying. Oh no thatā€™s just when itā€™s free. Greedy fucks.

Reactions: 24
Why is G1 saying it pained her to return the Colin Burke number after the shoot? Hereā€™s a novel idea; bleeping BUY ONE šŸ„“. Support local and all that shite they are always saying. Oh no thatā€™s just when itā€™s free. Greedy fucks.
Itā€™s a ā‚¬1,500 jumper. Sheā€™s begging for a freebie. Orla Sheridan style always promoting him and has two of his jumpers..

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s a ā‚¬1,500 jumper. Sheā€™s begging for a freebie. Orla Sheridan style always promoting him and has two of his jumpers..
I know . She can well afford it. Multi millionaires. They pay for nothing. She was paid more than that for the cover. Get it at a discount from him and promote it if it ā€œ pains ā€ her so much. Makes me sick. šŸ„“

Reactions: 18
"A work of art" that she tied at the back with a hair bobbin. I hope that wool isn't delicate šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.