Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Au contraire , 90% of the posters here criticise looks - dresses, make up, eyes, grimaces, wrinkles, puffy faces - they are the looks obsessed ones.
I point out beauty in a positive way so who is really the sad shallow person here @Madscone .

what a classic ‘shoot the messenger’ argument

Make love, not war people
---

Why? Genuine question.
---

Hmm, I must admit the crystal ball was a bit off. Did not anticipate the anti hero Fr. Damo. The Gold Cock made it a win win I suppose
I've never once critiqued how she looks....that's not my style! I rather look at their intellectual abilities and what they bring to the table from that pov. G1 is a farce, her ACTUAL ethos is more Primark than Beo! She doesn't stand by her brand values 🤷🏻‍♀️ nuff said!

Reactions: 13
Too cold to go on a date ? Poor marky gets cranky in the cold no doubt..you'd swear it was artic conditions like .
Also hate the term date night just say yer going out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Too cold to go on a date ? Poor marky gets cranky in the cold no doubt..you'd swear it was artic conditions like .
Also hate the term date night just say yer going out
Clare should knit him a little Willy warmer.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dz seemed to have a pretty good social life before meeting Marky, but never seems to go out now or meet the girls

Reactions: 20
Those three yokes from the 2fm "pathetic excuse for a radio show" - Could you just imagine having to put up with their juvenile shrieking if you were sitting near them at the Niall Horan gig lastnight. Three grown adults - acting like kids at their first ever concert. They are attention-hungry imbeciles.

Reactions: 30
Those three yokes from the 2fm "pathetic excuse for a radio show" - Could you just imagine having to put up with their juvenile shrieking if you were sitting near them at the Niall Horan gig lastnight. Three grown adults - acting like kids at their first ever concert. They are attention-hungry imbeciles.
Theyre such assholes. Im sure loads of people who went last night were sooo excited and to me, the three stooges were taking the piss out of that. Theres so much going on in peoples lives and the world, dont try and piss all over a night of joy for some one by taking the piss out of their excitement!

Reactions: 29
Theyre such assholes. Im sure loads of people who went last night were sooo excited and to me, the three stooges were taking the piss out of that. Theres so much going on in peoples lives and the world, dont try and piss all over a night of joy for some one by taking the piss out of their excitement!
Ya I felt it was a piss take too. Well with Dz and Korl anyway. They didn’t even pay for their tickets and sat shrieking around everyone who did and genuinely wanted to be there. Twats. That radio show is beyond dire. I’m beginning to think Donncha could actually do it on his own, they completely take the piss out of him when he tries to discuss the upcoming rugby. As long as I live I’ll never understand how Korl Mullen landed himself where he is with zero comedic talent. He’s another one benefiting from all the Instagram freebies too, doesn’t he also have a free car and house stuff and holidays.

Reactions: 33
Ya I felt it was a piss take too. Well with Dz and Korl anyway. They didn’t even pay for their tickets and sat shrieking around everyone who did and genuinely wanted to be there. Twats. That radio show is beyond dire. I’m beginning to think Donncha could actually do it on his own, they completely take the piss out of him when he tries to discuss the upcoming rugby. As long as I live I’ll never understand how Korl Mullen landed himself where he is with zero comedic talent. He’s another one benefiting from all the Instagram freebies too, doesn’t he also have a free car and house stuff and holidays.
The free car business gives me double rage.

Reactions: 21
Sickens me to think those 3 bellends took up 3 seats, shouting and yelling like fools, when 3 genuine Niall Horan fans could have been there singing their hearts out and enjoying every second of the concert. Fools.

Reactions: 25
The carry on out of the 3 of the them last night was awful. It gave real 'mean girl', mocking vibes and all 3 of them are old enough to know better. It was also just cringe and in no way funny - much like the 3 of them every morning.

Reactions: 22
The carry on out of the 3 of the them last night was awful. It gave real 'mean girl', mocking vibes and all 3 of them are old enough to know better. It was also just cringe and in no way funny - much like the 3 of them every morning.
Well I'm blocked by Dz but I'm guessing there were idiots commenting on how 'gas' they were.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.