Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that too, absolutely gas!! They bleeping hate each other :LOL:
To be fair it also seems like Jen hates James Patrice! When he made the ventilation comment, she looked pure disgusted with him. He also made the dig at D3 the other week about paid partnerships so you’d wonder do they all just despise each other? Some workplace to be in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair it also seems like Jen hates James Patrice! When he made the ventilation comment, she looked pure disgusted with him. He also made the dig at D3 the other week about paid partnerships so you’d wonder do they all just despise each other? Some workplace to be in.
I’d say it’s very competitive. They all want each others job. Patrice is buddies with Satsuma MacNeice and she clearly likes neither of them the way she has been styling them 🤣🤣

Relations and job satisfaction in RTE is at an all time low and it shows….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh Jesus…John John is matching the girls.
Seriously though, it must cost a fortune to clothe all 3 identically every day out
Not to mention laundry, ironing and storage. And where does she find stuff in all 3 sizes.
It is kinda opposite the up cycling, green, pass it on to the next. No hand me downs here.

G1 is Supermum. 🦸‍♀️

Reactions: 22
No one I know is bothering to pay the tv licence anymore. I can’t ever remember a time where so many people openly admit they are ignoring the reminders. Can’t blame anyone either.

Reactions: 18
No one I know is bothering to pay the tv licence anymore. I can’t ever remember a time where so many people openly admit they are ignoring the reminders. Can’t blame anyone either.
Mine is out at the end of the month. I am bricking it about what they will do if I don't pay 🤣 Surely, they cant bring us all to court. I always paid it but 450k redundancy was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Reactions: 17
Mine is out at the end of the month. I am bricking it about what they will do if I don't pay 🤣 Surely, they cant bring us all to court. I always paid it but 450k redundancy was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Mine will be due soon and I’m seriously thinking of not bothering given that quite literally everyone I’ve spoken to on the matter has said they are refusing and if we all stand up to them by not paying, they’ll be forced to change their tune. To anyone that has paid perhaps they’ll be forced to refund eventually like the water charges!? Just sharing what my friends, colleagues, neighbours etc have said to me.

Reactions: 9
Mine will be due soon and I’m seriously thinking of not bothering given that quite literally everyone I’ve spoken to on the matter has said they are refusing and if we all stand up to them by not paying, they’ll be forced to change their tune. To anyone that has paid perhaps they’ll be forced to refund eventually like the water charges!? Just sharing what my friends, colleagues, neighbours etc have said to me.
I pay monthly. Mad thing is I only started paying in 2021 and I should never have started. (Only reason I did was I was having a lot of bad luck going on at the time). I really don't have 1,000 eur to hand over.

Reactions: 6
Apparently the fuckers are still bringing people to court for non payment

Reactions: 2
Seriously though, it must cost a fortune to clothe all 3 identically every day out
Not to mention laundry, ironing and storage. And where does she find stuff in all 3 sizes.
It is kinda opposite the up cycling, green, pass it on to the next. No hand me downs here.

G1 is Supermum. 🦸‍♀️
Not very sustainable considering that’s her whole schtick

Reactions: 8
Apparently the fuckers are still bringing people to court for non payment
I didn’t pay mine, nor will I. I’ve had two reminders recently. I’m waiting for the license inspector to call to the door and unfortunately for him, he’ll be left standing at the door. I’ve already told An Post to tell Bakhurst to take it out of G3’s salary. Wonder does everyone in RTE have a license?
---
Yet Ryan Tubridy and the rest sail off into the sunset.
And still owes them €150k

Reactions: 9
I didn’t pay mine, nor will I. I’ve had two reminders recently. I’m waiting for the license inspector to call to the door and unfortunately for him, he’ll be left standing at the door. I’ve already told An Post to tell Bakhurst to take it out of G3’s salary. Wonder does everyone in RTE have a license?
---

And still owes them €150k
Tubridy appeared to have vanished from SM but he has become almost unavoidable recently. Smug prick. And no, not just IG but I keep getting daily updates via just my newsreel. You'd swear he'd moved to Hollywood.

Reactions: 7
Not very sustainable considering that’s her whole schtick
I find this really difficult too. Is she just throwing out the clothes once they grow out of them and buying 3 of everything else. It’s even down to the shoes, the bows in the hair, every single thing. I try to buy from Depop as much as possible and here’s this one with her ‘sustainable brand’ and EV dressing her kids in the least sustainable way possible. God forbid she has a 4th, the planet will burn! 🫠🌎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t believe RTÉ posted that. It’s so crass, distasteful and not at all their cautious style. Baffling.

Reactions: 15
I’d say it’s very competitive. They all want each others job. Patrice is buddies with Satsuma MacNeice and she clearly likes neither of them the way she has been styling them 🤣🤣

Relations and job satisfaction in RTE is at an all time low and it shows….
I feel immensely proud to see “Satsuma” being used 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.