Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 8
Wowee, the video on Paula Callan's page of her doing Doreen's make up. She looks very different with the bare face!
Completely different! What is with the huge ridge/bump between her brows. She has Botox - could she not have gotten that fixed?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed that ridge too. Something like that would have me so self conscious. Instead she was praising her looks, going on about her lovely natural lip shape. Good for her I guess…
I also noticed a few digs at ex’s on her live by her saying she finds certain times of the year hard as they remind her of past relationships; and then she said “what was I thinking Paula!!!”. I’d say you’ll be saying that fairly soon about Mork too, Doiz.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely different! What is with the huge ridge/bump between her brows. She has Botox - could she not have gotten that fixed?
I'd be the first one to make fun of this dose but kind of agree with other previous posters that taking aim at something like this is a bit unfair... maybe she doesn't want it "fixed"... but yeah she defs is a big botox head hahaha emphasis on big

Reactions: 3
Would G1 run for the Dáil?
We should not be surprised if some of the Parties would be courting her.

Working mother, Job creator, committed environmentalist, national profile and beloved in Clare, media trained and would do very well on radio and TV debates, champion of womens rights and LGBT community, courageous stance on foreign affairs. That seems like a lot more than a ‘celebrity’ candidate. Better CV than most politicians.

TD first, then front bench spokesman, then Minister. Wonder if there were any councillors in the family tree.

Vote G1, No.1
I'd say the distinct lack of grey matter might hinder her :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Would G1 run for the Dáil?
We should not be surprised if some of the Parties would be courting her.

Working mother, Job creator, committed environmentalist, national profile and beloved in Clare, media trained and would do very well on radio and TV debates, champion of womens rights and LGBT community, courageous stance on foreign affairs. That seems like a lot more than a ‘celebrity’ candidate. Better CV than most politicians.

TD first, then front bench spokesman, then Minister. Wonder if there were any councillors in the family tree.

Vote G1, No.1
Nice to have you back with us Klare 😂 jesus wept.

• Haha
  • Angry
Gardashians take note! All those gifted hotel stays and cruise holidays add up. To read the full article (it’s behind a paywall), copy the link into archive.ph

Great news let's hope they stand by it now and put the work in to claim the tax back from them for it all as they have all got away with milking it for far too long.. you and me non influencers are taxed to the hilt on our income, we must declare any gifts from work (not that most of us ever receive any) so why should bec you are an influencer the rules don't apply to them? If they are as strict as this implies we will be seeing alot less hotel stays from them all and who knows D and the rest may actually have to put their hand in their pocket for the first time in a long time no doubt thankfully!!!! Mork must now be livid to be nominated as a "social media star"as that loop hole will now close for them to fob the hoovers and wedding freebies off under his name to avoid rte issues... ..karma eventually finds you. As the saying goes 2 things are definite in life.. death and taxes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ it hurts my eyes 🥴

Do we think Aobhinn has some news pending?

She looks quite different in recent months.

Reactions: 3
Wow as if that sink wasn't nasty enough and then she goes and puts it in the downstairs bathroom too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like a bad chocolate biscuit cake or something you'd see in a service station...yock

Reactions: 2
I find the whole ‘wholesome shot of kids holding hands watching a sunset in matching ensembles’ very forced and creepy. Like seriously, what 2yr old stands still to watch a sunset. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find the whole ‘wholesome shot of kids holding hands watching a sunset in matching ensembles’ very forced and creepy. Like seriously, what 2yr old stands still to watch a sunset. 🙄
You do if the sire of the original momager tells you to 😂.
Seriously though, it is creepy and definitely not normal or reflective of real life.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.