Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mork putting on a posh accent is the most ironic thing I’ve ever seen, cringing with the ICK. How is this a podcast? Reading out peoples stories with an anger problem

Reactions: 11
I’m really dumb founded at him being catapulted into fame since meeting her. I know it’s been joked about on here but it’s really ramped up since the engagement, there’s no denying it. I can’t keep count of his opportunities and award nominations. He was nobody a few months ago. How can Doireann not see through this?

Reactions: 33
I’m really dumb founded at him being catapulted into fame since meeting her. I know it’s been joked about on here but it’s really ramped up since the engagement, there’s no denying it. I can’t keep count of his opportunities and award nominations. He was nobody a few months ago. How can Doireann not see through this?
The media are worse to be all over him just because he’s with her. This country really does celebrate mediocrity like nowhere else. Not a brain in their heads, any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think when the penny drops for her it’ll be too late and they’ll already be married, and maybe even have a kid. She’s in the throes of lust now. Sure we were all ready to marry one year in a new relationship! But most of us don’t because we know that you need to ride the wave of time together in order to know it’s going to last. ( please don’t reply to this with comments like “I married my fella after knowing him 3 seconds” because I don’t care!!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
No class whatsoever. So unbelievably low brow and trashy. Could you imagine Tess Daly going on like this?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No class whatsoever. So unbelievably low brow and trashy. Could you imagine Tess Daly going on like this?

Omg it's literally so common and cringe, "my tits" "slut drop" "no underwear "
A bit of decorum wouldn't go astray

Reactions: 24
Can Paula Callan do any other look that doesn’t involve drowning your whole face in make up? I’d say you could scrape your nail down Doireann’ face and have an inch of gunk under your nail. The make up is so rank

• Sick
Reactions: 28
You’re right!! Far too much makeup. It’s gross, no wonder she’s having skin issues, it’s smothered!
also…why does she insist on showing us the whites of her eyeballs every Sunday, her go-to look. 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Not an ounce of class between them. Desperados. People on here were saying that they didn’t think Jen was insecure but I think she’s threatened because G3 is younger and G3 is threatened by Jens experience. This is the result. No winners here they both came out like trash.

Reactions: 14
The slut drop, no underwear and tits comments show their true colors. Very uncouth. I think DWTS has had its day. A decent movie on a Sunday evening would be far more entertaining.

Reactions: 24
They're styling never looks synced. Other shows you see presenters slightly matchey or co-ordinated, Jen & Dz always look like theyre at 2 completely different events!
---

So someone watched this, rewatched it, sent it for approval and got the thumbs up to upload to socials/TV! The mind boggles!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.